What would be the KS cast's favorite "XYZ" general topic.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: What would be the KS cast's favorite "XYZ" general topic

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:Huh, so it was.

I could see Rin becoming addicted to coffee...Lilly's favorite is tea, obviously.
I could see Rin becoming addicted to absinthe, and Hanako to sherry. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

brythain wrote:

I could see Rin becoming addicted to coffee...Lilly's favorite is tea, obviously.
Why absinthe? Because it's "hallucinogenic"? :lol: Actually, probably because it's an artist cliche and she doesn't know better...Hanako will just drink whatever booze Lilly keeps on her.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:
brythain wrote:

Why absinthe? Because it's "hallucinogenic"? :lol: Actually, probably because it's an artist cliche and she doesn't know better...Hanako will just drink whatever booze Lilly keeps on her.
Actually, because I can see Rin focussing on the ritual of dripping the stuff through a sugar cube etc. It's about rituals. Lilly does tea. Hanako will go for wine at dinner and port or sherry after, if she follows what she thinks of as customary 'western' or she'd go for sake. Perhaps there's something to what you say about Hanako—I can picture her downing vodka shots in Vladivostok. Shizune's the most likely to do coffee, by stereotype. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

brythain wrote:Actually, because I can see Rin focussing on the ritual of dripping the stuff through a sugar cube etc. It's about rituals. Lilly does tea. Hanako will go for wine at dinner and port or sherry after, if she follows what she thinks of as customary 'western' or she'd go for sake. Perhaps there's something to what you say about Hanako—I can picture her downing vodka shots in Vladivostok. Shizune's the most likely to do coffee, by stereotype. :)
And Misha would go for vodka because it's the easiest to flavor with sweet things. Hell, there's a little bottle of chocolate cake vodka in my fridge that has no right to be as chocolatey as it is. :lol:

I love the absinthe ritual though. Mostly because the ouzo effect looks neat. xD
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
brythain wrote:Actually, because I can see Rin focussing on the ritual of dripping the stuff through a sugar cube etc. It's about rituals. Lilly does tea. Hanako will go for wine at dinner and port or sherry after, if she follows what she thinks of as customary 'western' or she'd go for sake. Perhaps there's something to what you say about Hanako—I can picture her downing vodka shots in Vladivostok. Shizune's the most likely to do coffee, by stereotype. :)
And Misha would go for vodka because it's the easiest to flavor with sweet things. Hell, there's a little bottle of chocolate cake vodka in my fridge that has no right to be as chocolatey as it is. :lol:
That chocolate cake vodka sounds like Misha but with less strawberries.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:Misha's go-to sipper:

http://www.cottoncandyliqueur.com/home.php
"...for your pleasure and elation"

So this is a sex ad, right?

Now the big question...What are their favorite gaming consoles? (Canon: This is the real reason for the Lilly/Shizune feud.)
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

As if there's any difference
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Hanako looks down on the filthy console peasants.

And, I think Hanako would go for whatever alcohol she could get her hands on. During her birthday party, she was rather obviously abusing the wine as an anti-anxiety drug.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Emi and Rin = Wii U

Most movement related stuff, and the artsiest/most surreal graphics.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Emi and Rin = Wii U

I just see Rin flailing around wearing an Oculus...
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:

I wish I could see that.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:

I wish I could see that.
Including Rin most probably getting motion sickness afterwards and throwing up? :p
I can imagine Rin just looking at a kaleidoscope simulator all day with the Oculus Rift.

A really mean person could make a Lilly blind joke here.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:Including Rin most probably getting motion sickness afterwards and throwing up?
I was thinking more like playing that game where you're an elephant walking through a trippy, surreal landscape and bashing everything from cars to UFOs with your trunk in first person.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Forever_ambivalent wrote:Including Rin most probably getting motion sickness afterwards and throwing up?
I was thinking more like playing that game where you're an elephant walking through a trippy, surreal landscape and bashing everything from cars to UFOs with your trunk in first person.
...Goat Simulator?