Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

Post by brythain »

My personal answer is that her last relationship was with Hisao. After his death, she had no more relationships of that kind. Heh heh. We don't know about her prior relationships, though. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:My personal answer is that her last relationship was with Hisao. After his death, she had no more relationships of that kind. Heh heh. We don't know about her prior relationships, though. :D
I see what you did there :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I don't think we can really ever know this, but third year guy sounds about right.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

The track captain. Naturally, this fell apart upon her discovering that:

A) She was being used as a cover for homosexuality.

B) Due to said homosexuality, she couldn't use sex as a substitute for real attachment.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Some person of which we may never know, and shouldn't care about.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:The track captain. Naturally, this fell apart upon her discovering that:

B) Due to said homosexuality, she couldn't use sex as a substitute for real attachment.
That doesn't make sense though. She said she broke up with the person because she couldn't let them in, not because she was being used as a lock on a closet door. It would totally defeat the purpose of even mentioning some other guy in-story, since the idea was to show where somebody else went wrong where Hisao must now go right.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Potato wrote:The track captain. Naturally, this fell apart upon her discovering that:

I doubt that someone who regularly has lemony gay sex in the track shed cares all that much about hiding their homosexuality.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

FelOnyx wrote:

I doubt that someone who regularly has lemony gay sex in the track shed cares all that much about hiding their homosexuality.
Is that anything like Lemony Snicket?
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

SpunkySix wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:

I hope not.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:

A Series of Unfortunate Anal Poundings.
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:Is that anything like Lemony Snicket?
Oh no. Can't unsee…

Now whenever I see something like "Can You Stand Up For Yourself?" I will think of "A Series of Unfortunate Questions".
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:

That doesn't make sense though. She said she broke up with the person because she couldn't let them in, not because she was being used as a lock on a closet door. It would totally defeat the purpose of even mentioning some other guy in-story, since the idea was to show where somebody else went wrong where Hisao must now go right.
And yet, Hisao went 'wrong' in exactly the same way. Because, of course, wanting an actual meaningful connection is wrong. To Emi. Because she's dumb. Dumb as rocks. :|

And that's just it: Without the option of screwing him to keep him content, Tracky (canon name, dealwithit) would be all the more annoying with his insistence on being let in. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

And yet, Hisao went 'wrong' in exactly the same way. Because, of course, wanting an actual meaningful connection is wrong. To Emi. Because she's dumb. Dumb as rocks. :|

And that's just it: Without the option of screwing him to keep him content, Tracky (canon name, dealwithit) would be all the more annoying with his insistence on being let in. :lol:
No, he didn't. He went right by finding the right balance between giving her space but also being firm. The other guy couldn't do that. "Hey Hisao, don't be a gay guy because then Emi won't want to deal with you sexually and then she'll think you're dumb" doesn't make much sense as part of the route's theme.

Why are you so intensely convinced that Emi hates emotional relationships? Just because she has trouble with them, it doesn't follow that she's this dumb person who only desires sex. I feel like I keep explaining this and somewhere the explanation is being lost.
Atario

Post by Atario »

RandomPerson wrote:We were stumped
Booooooo

I'm astounded no one else jumped on this
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

I actually forgot I did that gag :lol:
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)