HarvestmanMan

Re: Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

Post by HarvestmanMan »

You asked for it.

Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Blizzagan

Post by Blizzagan »

Xanatos wrote:None of that fits...At all.
Did I just get a spoiler when I saw the first comparison of Emi cause that would suck since I really hate spoilers
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

OtakuNinja wrote:Amagami SS

Hanako as Sae (A very shy girl. But when she wants the guy, she knows just how to get him. :mrgreen:)
Shizune as Ai (Not sure about this one. Haven't watched her arc yet. She seems unfriendly, but I reckon it's just a front.)
Misha as Tsukasa (A hard worker who always helps her friends out. (Could've been Shizune if not for the friendliness))
Rin as Rihoko (A very Rin-ish girl. :lol:)
Emi as Kaoru (Starts out as a friend, but quickly turns into something else. It ends in the bed. :P )
Lilly as Haruka (Well-behaved but a bit naughty.)

Go watch it. Now. i know you want to. :P
Shizune as Ai...

I dont think so. Ai is much more subdued than Shizune. Ai is all around calm and quiet. She isnt exactly shy, she would be more the one in the group who just sits and listens, and adds her two cents in on occasion when she has something to say.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

ArazelEternal wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Amagami SS

Hanako as Sae (A very shy girl. But when she wants the guy, she knows just how to get him. :mrgreen:)
Shizune as Ai (Not sure about this one. Haven't watched her arc yet. She seems unfriendly, but I reckon it's just a front.)
Misha as Tsukasa (A hard worker who always helps her friends out. (Could've been Shizune if not for the friendliness))
Rin as Rihoko (A very Rin-ish girl. :lol:)
Emi as Kaoru (Starts out as a friend, but quickly turns into something else. It ends in the bed. :P )
Lilly as Haruka (Well-behaved but a bit naughty.)

Go watch it. Now. i know you want to. :P
Shizune as Ai...

I dont think so. Ai is much more subdued than Shizune. Ai is all around calm and quiet. She isnt exactly shy, she would be more the one in the group who just sits and listens, and adds her two cents in on occasion when she has something to say.
Like I said, I haven't watched that arc yet. ^^

EDIT: Now I've watched it. Shizune is definitely Ai. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Blizzagan wrote:
Did I just get a spoiler when I saw the first comparison of Emi cause that would suck since I really hate spoilers
Spoilers: Misha's disability is a psychologically crippling addiction to parfaits. Make the right choices in Shizune's path and you unlock a hidden Misha path where Hisao struggles to become more important to her than ice cream.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Blizzagan wrote:
Spoilers: Misha's disability is a psychologically crippling addiction to parfaits. Make the right choices in Shizune's path and you unlock a hidden Misha path where Hisao struggles to become more important to her than ice cream.
The reason Misha's hair is pink is becauseshe swallowed som N.14-pills (:P)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:The reason Misha's hair is pink is becauseshe swallowed som N.14-pills (:P)
...I don't get it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:The reason Misha's hair is pink is becauseshe swallowed som N.14-pills (:P)
...I don't get it.
Right, you're American. It's a pill featured in one of the Tintin albums by Hergé. ;) Among the side effects (if eaten by humans) are; multi-coloured hair, very long and oddly shaped hair, and loud hiccups (wahaha?). :P
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...I don't get it.
Right, you're American. It's a pill featured in one of the Tintin albums by Hergé. ;) Among the side effects (if eaten by humans) are; multi-coloured hair, very long and oddly shaped hair, and loud hiccups (wahaha?). :P
... seriously? That sounds awesome (and horrible at the same time)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...I don't get it.
...I would eat one every day. :lol:
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Blizzagan wrote:
Unfortunately, yes.

In the opening scene of Emi's route, she shoots Hisao in the heart, chases after him, and loses a leg during the chase.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Blizzagan wrote:
Unfortunately, yes.

In the opening scene of Emi's route, she shoots Hisao in the heart, chases after him, and loses a leg during the chase.
...But she's already legless. ...Is she a tripod? :lol:
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Xanatos wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote: Unfortunately, yes.

...But she's already legless. ...Is she a tripod? :lol:
Actually, the scene that HarvestmanMan mentioned was a flashback. In fact, Hisao knew Emi far before coming to Yamaku, when she still had legs, but he forgot after being shot.
This is why Emi is so kind with Hisao, because she knows that she is the cause of his heart issues.
Oops... other spoilers :P
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Guys, I think we should stop giving false spoilers. Silentcook will lock the thread if we continue.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

OtakuNinja wrote:Guys, I think we should stop giving false spoilers. Silentcook will lock the thread if we continue.
Okok, but someone should really write a fanfic about that :D