-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Bagheera

Re: Blood Oath [Rika/Hisao] [Explicit content!]

Post by Bagheera »

nemz wrote:That probably the proper response to Rika in any context, honestly... assuming one isn't already harboring some deep self-destrctive issues and feels more or less like they have nothing to lose. With the right setup I find this Hisao entirely believable.
I don't think we've seen that setup, though (not here, and not even in Rikabro's path). Without that setup the default response is less "I'll do anything to get inside this chick's head" and more "OMG she's fuckin' crazy get me the fuck outta here". The sane response is "this girl needs help, back away slowly and see that she gets it", but I don't think most teens are clear-headed enough to think things through to that extent. Their options are fight or flight, and when the razors come out I think most would definitely favor flight. Some wouldn't, but like I said I don't think Hisao is one of them.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Doomish wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Damn it, I thought you left this phase behind you.
Sorry. Stopped reading after the first two paragraphs.
(Also, I am unsure what you mean by 'phase', would you kindly elaborate?)
Your "Cutter" and "Apologies" phase, where everything was blood and gore.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Mirage_GSM wrote: Your "Cutter" and "Apologies" phase, where everything was blood and gore.
It's a one-shot story. it isn't like I'm writing a whole novella about Rika and Hisao slicing each other up during sex or anything. Besides that, not everything about this story is blood and gore; reading it probably would have told you that much. It's more about the central conflict of Hisao being unable to discern who Rika really is without delving this deep into her strange, twisted fantasies. He doesn't want to, but it's what he has to do to learn anything about her, because as we learn from the beginning of the story, he can't trust her word and her word alone.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

Wasn't expecting that from Rika, not surprising, just unexpected. How Rika returned his feelings that was a cute/sweet moment.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

At first I thought; sure why not, I didn't give Cutter a chance so let's have a go here. I'm damn glad I did.
I think I'll go back and actually read Cutter past the first scene, I'm not as much of a whimp as I was a couple months ago.

Storywise, this was an intriguing story. The way everybody is talking about how teenagers would react to this situation, being one myself, I'd probably cut her once and then stop. But I haven't been in that situation so I don't know for sure. And I hope to dear fuck that I don't get in one like that.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.