This VN makes me sad, even after doing everything

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BobBobberson

Re: This VN makes me sad, even after doing everything

Post by BobBobberson »

Tomate wrote:If this is the first time you feel like this by finishing a game, man, you need to play more games, or read more books.

This feeling of emptiness, longing, loss or sadness always happens when i finish some great game (like Dreamfall or Planescape Torment) or after some books (like Name of the Wind or H2G2)
Actually, this is maybe the second time I've felt this after finishing a game. First time was after I finished...I'm not sure if it was either the second-to-last Artemis Fowl book or Kingdom Hearts 2...or was it something else...? Well anyways yeah I do get my fair share of books/games in, but it's not like I go out looking for emotional stuff all the time :3

But yeah, even after I get over the emotional shock, this VN has definitely reserved a teeny tiny bit of my memory to be kept forever. I even recommended it to my old English comp teacher. Hope she gets inflicted with the feels too.
Alexbond45

Re: This VN makes me sad, even after doing everything

Post by Alexbond45 »

Well, some Emotional shocks are those of anger and suprise.

For Example, Half Life 2 before Episode 1 Existed:
WAH? WAH? YOU MEAN? WHAT HAPPENS? DID I DIE? WHAT ABOUT ALYX? DID BREEN DIE? DID I WIN? WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! DAMN YOU VALVE!!!

But then, Episode 1 came out, It sucked. But, It IS HALF LIFE
soooo...
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.