Hanako and Lilly's discussion (Lilly spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

encrypted12345

Re: Hanako and Lilly's discussion (Lilly spoilers)

Post by encrypted12345 »

Snow_Storm wrote:2. And then both Hanako and Lilly get knock up and they plan on telling Hisao over Christmas dinner. GOOD END!
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Snow_Storm wrote:
BobBobberson wrote: Ok 1. Your avatar picture scares me.
2. I mean, there has to be more than that. I know it's all speculation, since KS takes place only from the viewpoint of Hisao, but SOMETHING had to go down in that conversation. Ahh well one can only speculate. That, and I was kinda hoping when Hanako and Lilly came back, they'd say "Hisao, you want to try a threesome?"
1. The avatar is actually want went down when Lilly took Hanako outside. Lilly threaten to slice open Hanako's throat if she spots her near Hisao.

2. And then both Hanako and Lilly get knock up and they plan on telling Hisao over Christmas dinner. GOOD END!
Yep, that would be a boss ending. Than Hisao would HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG and die. BEST ENDING EVAR! 4LS WRITE THAT SHIT IN!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Autopsy wrote:
Oddball wrote:Lilly took her outside and said, "Look, from here on, you're going to have to start acting like you're well adjusted and have friends. I like Hisao and I don't want to lose him because he's all worried about you sitting alone in your room crying yourself to sleep every night. Don't ruin this for me."
Hanako took Lilly outside.
Don't tell me you're going to let a little thing like facts get in the way of a perfectly good theory.
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Snow_Storm wrote:1. The avatar is actually want went down when Lilly took Hanako outside. Lilly threaten to slice open Hanako's throat if she spots her near Hisao.
Give Hanako a wood saw, an extremely fragile mentality, and a 'claimed-to-be' pregnant Lilly, and you would have yourself a 'nice boat' ending.
encrypted12345 wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:2. And then both Hanako and Lilly get knock up and they plan on telling Hisao over Christmas dinner. GOOD END!
Ah. That. I remember some of the ending made me cringe--kudos for breaking my happy-go-lucky high school mentality three years ago, School Days. You really destroyed it with a Nice Boat....

Anyway, Hisao would have HHHHHNNNNGGGGHHHH and dies by the time he reads how much he has to pay for child support.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Megumeru wrote: Anyway, Hisao would have HHHHHNNNNGGGGHHHH and dies by the time he reads how much he has to pay for child support.

Why as soon as I read this part, the following came in my head:

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money
She went to the doctor got lypo with ya money
She walkin around lookin like Michael with ya money
Should of got that insured got GEICO for ya moneeey
If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup