Rin's finished/ashamed with myself

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Nekken

Re: Rin's finished/ashamed with myself

Post by Nekken »

Not everyone cries. I didn't cry, in fact. It just means that's not the way you process this sort of thing. As long as you don't hold it against the people who do cry, it's OK.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

megiddo wrote:I don't like Rin. My feelings toward her are a mix of hate, exasperation, and pity for her condition: autism.

As for her route, I think it is the worst route in the game in almost every way. It's badly written, it's boring, and it's confusing. I think her route is like the booby prize of the game; you only get Rin's route if you act like an uninterested slacker douche in Act 1.
I don't think she has autism, or any mental condition at all. She just lacks the social knowledge of how to express herself *normally* in society. Or, maybe she's just different. Either way, I heavily doubt its autism in any way. If it were, then everyone would have a form of autism. That's my two cent.

Post by Guest »

holy shit, i was looking through the forums trying to see if anyone could relate to how i felt after KS, i even went on the "Am I heartless?" thread, but no one seemed to experience the same as me, that is, until i saw this post. this is exactly how i feel.
but it does suck, i feel this kind of emptiness or something because i havent *properly* cried during rin's route, or any girls, for that matter. i say properly because the most that happened was a couple of tears, no real bawling or even quiet sobbing. i havent cried like that in so long... :(