Last arc hardest to finish?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DH531

Re: Last arc hardest to finish?

Post by DH531 »

Rivan wrote:If you really dislike her, well, do what I did. Go purposely for the bad ending once.
This was exactly what I did. She definately wasn't my type, so I did this and what happened? I felt so bad afterwards T_T Then I went for the good ending and it was better, and I appreciated the story but my dislike for Shizune didn't really help aha.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I wonder if I'll start to 'like' Lily when I do her route? I don't really like her from what I've seen of her in the other routes... I mean, I don't think she's bad, I just don't find her interesting.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

metalangel wrote:I wonder if I'll start to 'like' Lily when I do her route? I don't really like her from what I've seen of her in the other routes... I mean, I don't think she's bad, I just don't find her interesting.
I grew to like Lilly after finishing her route. Before that I was indifferent to her, too.
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

metalangel wrote:I wonder if I'll start to 'like' Lily when I do her route? I don't really like her from what I've seen of her in the other routes... I mean, I don't think she's bad, I just don't find her interesting.
If you haven't done Lilly's arc, you're missing some back story on the animosity between her and Shizune.
For Queen and Country
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I know, I know, I just wanna do Rin next (man, that comes out all wrong when I say it like that) and then probably Hanako.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Damn I fell asleep trying to complete Shizune arc again. I guess I just have no tolerance for Misha's mindless yammering. I think things will get better once Hisao learns sign language, but I'm not sure how far away I am from still from that. I got this rather educated hunch that Shizune probably processes her "words" more than Misha does. Seriously sick of wahahahaha. At least Kenji talks sense, despite his extremism. Misha is just so toddlerish.