Hanako's presents

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Hanako's presents

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Yen have braille on them.
Yes, Japan is more kind to the blind than other countries when it comes to paper money.
Thats great to hear. I doubt we'd get that here in the US. The right-wingers would be raising hell that its "A waste of money".
I hope I'm not the only one that sees the irony in that. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
sennit

Post by sennit »

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Yen have braille on them.
Yes, Japan is more kind to the blind than other countries when it comes to paper money.
Thats great to hear. I doubt we'd get that here in the US. The right-wingers would be raising hell that its "A waste of money".
I hope I'm not the only one that sees the irony in that. :lol:
The US government is always somewhere between helpless, ironic, and aggravating. If I thought I could survive in Japan I'd probably move there. But I'm sure I cant haha
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Eh, the government's fucked. I decided some time ago that it's easiest to just sit back and enjoy its slow suicide.

I'd get Hanako a giant veiny purple dildo as a present. Just for laughs.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Eh, the government's fucked. I decided some time ago that it's easiest to just sit back and enjoy its slow suicide.

The dildo-bat might be a better gift for Lilly - y'know, healthy adolescent sex drive 'n' all.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Eh, the government's fucked. I decided some time ago that it's easiest to just sit back and enjoy its slow suicide.

The dildo-bat might be a better gift for Lilly - y'know, healthy adolescent sex drive 'n' all.
Or Shizune, since we all know she's probably into S&M. Or at least bondage :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Gift it to Shizune from Lilly. Then Misha will have a very awkward confrontation to translate. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:

Or Shizune, since we all know she's probably into S&M. Or at least bondage :lol:
Lilly can have the dildo-bat, and I'll pick up some leather lingerie, some cuffs, and a whip and paddle for Shizune.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Lilly can have the dildo-bat, and I'll pick up some leather lingerie, some cuffs, and a whip and paddle for Shizune.
And I'll steal it all and go visit Hanako. :mrgreen:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hanako would probably faint from embarassment.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun May 12, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

That's if you could get her to wear them. And most likely the only person who could is Hisao... when he's alone with her.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:That's if you could get her to wear them. And most likely the only person who could is Hisao... when he's alone with her.
Assuming Hisao got her good end. :P
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:That's if you could get her to wear them. And most likely the only person who could is Hisao... when he's alone with her.
Assuming Hisao got her good end. :P
Hisao is a Time Lord who can travel across the space-time continuum. Even if he got Hanako's bad or neutral end, he could just travel back in time in his magical wheel-chair-space-ship, and correct his errors landing him on the correct path leading to the good end.

I like to speculate
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

And I like to speculate how good end results can come from a neutral or bad outcome. I don't think Hanako's so unforgiving that she'd just shut Hisao out forever. In fact the reverse, as far as the last few lines from Hisao's perspective go, would be more to worry about. That's where I say, if I were him, there's no way I could shut Hanako out. A few days later and I'd be missing that shy but sweet smile I've come to love.

Haha! I just came upon one of the funniest images ever. Currently cracking up.

Ah crap, the image doesn't show up right. Will post the link instead.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 34/566.png
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

D'awwwwww.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:And I like to speculate how good end results can come from a neutral or bad outcome. I don't think Hanako's so unforgiving that she'd just shut Hisao out forever. In fact the reverse, as far as the last few lines from Hisao's perspective go, would be more to worry about. That's where I say, if I were him, there's no way I could shut Hanako out. A few days later and I'd be missing that shy but sweet smile I've come to love.

Haha! I just came upon one of the funniest images ever. Currently cracking up.

*Everybody love Hanako*
I'm also optimistic about that. I think that after the bad ending, there is still hope for Hisao to fix his errors, and rebuild his relationship with Hanako. It would take quite a bit of time, but I still think that Hanako would still have feelings for Hisao. I think her outburst was purely out of annoyance, and that she didn't mean everything she said. Though, Hanako has every right to be angry with Hisao as he was being, well, and annoying idiot, to put it simply. And I think that Hisao would probably be quick to forgive Hanako for her harsh words, and they'd probably make up after a good break composed of lots of thinking.

Also, that image isn't really funny so much as adorable. Yes Hanako, we really like you.