Shizune
9%
Yuuko
No votes

Total votes: 183

Xanatos

Re: The new 2013 Favorite Girl poll

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Even though Emi started off as a close third for me, she gradually lost more and more appeal over time as I continued playing the game. From what I observe, Emi seems all sweet and nice and all when you first meet her, but the closer you get to her, the meaner she gets. She'd get defensive for no reason other than the fact someone wants to be closer to her and cares.
That's weird. It's almost like she has a trauma-induced complex about being close to anyone...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Even though Emi started off as a close third for me, she gradually lost more and more appeal over time as I continued playing the game. From what I observe, Emi seems all sweet and nice and all when you first meet her, but the closer you get to her, the meaner she gets. She'd get defensive for no reason other than the fact someone wants to be closer to her and cares.
That's weird. It's almost like she has a trauma-induced complex about being close to anyone...
I can almost see the sarcasm dripping off that one.
And I just realized now I misclicked a name on this poll :lol: whoops >.>
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I can almost see the sarcasm dripping off that one.
And I just realized now I misclicked a name on this poll :lol: whoops >.>
:p The best sarcasm drips.

:shock: MISCLICK?! FIX IT! /lockdown /codered /militaryoccupation
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I never was big on sarcasm. Maybe that's because I've conditioned myself to be so open and honest with people instead of hiding behind snide remarks. Also the whole "cocky and funny" persona is totally lost on me. I consider it ignorant. Then again... dogs who bark have no bite, it's the quiet ones you have to watch.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I consider it ignorant.
Neither sarcasm, cockiness, nor humor in any way suggests a lack of knowledge. Do you know what "ignorant" means? :?

And my dog barks and will bite the hell out of ya. :lol: Damn mutt.
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

It could also mean you fail to realize something. "Ignorant of the truth", in example. They're not kidding when they say "Brains have no common sense." Many people have knowledge. Few people have wisdom.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It could also mean you fail to realize something. "Ignorant of the truth", in example.
Neither sarcasm, cockiness, nor humor suggests lacking knowledge of the truth. (Though everyone does lack knowledge of some truth. I don't know who the Zodiac Killer was, for one.)

So...Back to my question. :?
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I find your question irrelevant. Let's talk about something else.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Is it wrong that i'm enjoying seeing Xanatos fucking with heartman?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I find your question irrelevant. Let's talk about something else.
And I find your inability to honestly answer "No." both telling (in a bad way) and rather sad.

Anywho, you're obviously a Hanako fan. What would you get her for her birthday? We can't all go for dolls.

@Dream: Not at all. Heartman...I like that. Stealing that. XD
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I consider it ignorant.
Neither sarcasm, cockiness, nor humor in any way suggests a lack of knowledge. Do you know what "ignorant" means? :?
Maybe he's using his own definition of "ignorant" rather than the arbitrary dictionary one... 8)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:@Dream: Not at all. Heartman...I like that. Stealing that. XD
I have to admit i like it too. Just wanted to clarify one thing though, i'm sorry for not using his username to refer to him as i'm sure that must be a little mean, but it just felt too odd to write Hisao, Hanako, or Hisao&Hanako in reference to someone, so i tried to focus on the one part of his username that isn't related to either of them. Sorry about that.
Maybe he's using his own definition of "ignorant" rather than the arbitrary dictionary one... 8)
Hmm, odd. This reminds me of another thread for some reason.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Heartman? So I'm from Mega Man now? That's cool. I can deal with that. :)

And it's not so much what I'd get for Hanako's birthday as it is what I'd do with her. I'd go for a nice karaoke session so I could finally hear that endearing singing voice I know she has. I'm reminded of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iknwz6yK7uE

Or, talking with her about computers would be nice. I'm a bit into them myself. It would be interesting to see what she knows about them and how she would spend her time using one.

Ah, I could go on. Hanako is truly endearing.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Dream wrote:Is it wrong that i'm enjoying seeing Xanatos fucking with heartman?
Nope, its perfectly fine, we are all enjoying it.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
rbk

Post by rbk »

Hanako ftw.
:idea:
Come to think of it, if Hanako or any other of these girls were real, they would be constantly asked out for a date by practically every ks player.