Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Banda

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by Banda »

Total Destruction wrote:It actually reads a lot like how I wound up losing my V-card, so it's doubly fuckin' uncomfortable for me, and nope, no sleep tonight for me, Banda. Just whiskey and the sunrise.
I'm sorry it brought up bad memories man. :(
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Banda

Post by Banda »

College Days
Misha and Hisao

Hisao’s head thumped on the desk as he responded to the text he’d just gotten.

It was Friday… which meant she was on her way.

Now let’s make one thing clear, he loved her, and he enjoyed spending time with her.

But not after they made the deal.

It wasn’t something big, just a plan he’d suggested when Misha talked about wanting to lose a bit of weight. It was simple, she kept a log of all the sugary foods she ate, and if she kept the end result low she got her prize.

She got him for the entire weekend.

At first he thought it was going to be purely sexual (that’s what he intended anyway), but it spiraled into being a personal butler and bank for her. Not that those last two were out of the norm, they were dating, but after those weekends he was always worn out. He sighed heavily, cleaning his room up a bit as he waited for his torture to begin. He had probably an hour, she’d take the train here, which meant he had an hour to hide the dirty clothes and few lewd magazines he’d kept for lonely nights.

A sudden knock on his door sent a chill down his spine however, as a familiar voice rang out with it.

“Hii-chaaaaaaan~! I’m heeeeerrrreeee~!!”

Oh shit, he thought, he had mere seconds to stuff the magazines into a pair of dirty boxers before pushing them under the bed, and smooth down his scruffy brown mop before opening the door.

“Took you long enough~!” she said with a smile, handing him her suitcase before stepping inside.

She’d kept her pixie cut, with her original chestnut brown color, and was wearing a pair of short shorts along with a pink spaghetti-strap top emblazoned with some anime character. Not that she was into anime, she just thought the character looked cute. Flopping herself down on the bed with a sigh, she pulled a small journal out of her purse, handing it to Hisao with a triumphant grin.

“I only had 3 slices of cake this week, and one brownie!”

Hisao opened the journal, looking over the calendar section and noting that all three slices were on the same day, along with the brownie. He chuckled a little to himself as he handed it back to her, eyes running over her still curvy frame. She’d done a lot to reduce intake during the week, but on the weekends she ran free, knowing they didn’t count to her weekly total.

“I guess you win again Misha, what shall I do for you first milady?”

A wicked grin spread across her face as she beckoned him closer with one finger.

Seconds later Hisao found himself kissing the nape of her neck, fingers playing along her smooth skin as she moaned in pleasure. Foreplay was always first for her, a necessary step, and she had him take his time with it. His hands slid up her sides, running underneath her shirt, and fumbling with the clasp of her bra for a few seconds before finally undoing the damned thing.

“Mmm, Hiichan~”

His hands traced her breasts, softly grazing the sensitive nipples as he kissed his way to her ample cleavage. Seconds later her top was off, bra joining it on the floor, and his tongue trailed in between her glorious orbs. He never directly played with her nipples, instead he traced around them with the tip of his tongue, gently flicking the pink nubs every once in a while. This part she enjoyed the most, the undivided attention he paid her, but still it paled in comparison to what came next.

He began kissing his way down her stomach, hands working to undo her pants, and he had to break off to tug them down. She wore a thong today, this bright pink strip of cloth that did it’s best to hide her glistening lips, but it failed miserably. He moved her to the edge of the bed, kneeling down to get more comfortable, and began his work.

Flipping the thong aside, he dragged his tongue along the folds, enjoying the slightly sweet taste of her arousal. Misha writhed as he began dipping into her, tongue twisting inside her, and she found it hard to contain herself.

“H-Hisa-ahhnnn~!”

This was his cue to start playing with her clitoris, she was getting close, and he was getting impatient for the next act. Flicking rapidly, he felt her hands interlock with his as she came, moaning his name loudly as her body spasmed with pleasure. He let her ride it all out, slowing down his ministrations to match her own descent from her orgasms peak. Once it was all gone, she looked down at him with lust filled eyes, and he knew what she wanted next.

He ripped the foil package open, tossing it to the side as he rolled the latex sheath over his erection, and climbed on top of Misha. She pulled him into a kiss as he entered her, the tight feeling of her core threatening to immediately push him over the edge, and he had to hold back on thrusting to ensure the fun didn’t end early.

“Hisao~, why are you waiting~?”

She ground her hips, giving him a sugary sweet smile as he struggled to contain himself. It felt great inside her; these hot, silky-smooth walls that gripped him so tight he wondered if she was doing it on purpose. Once the danger of ending early passed, he began to slowly push into her, Misha’s hands gripping his hips in an attempt to speed him up. He didn’t however, this was his favorite part, and he intended to enjoy this for as long as he could. He didn’t know why, not like this was going to be the only time over the weekend, but he still liked to prolong it.

He began working up a good rhythm, beads of sweat beginning to roll down his body as he continued exerting himself. She was sweating as well, her breath becoming ragged as she got closer to another orgasm. His was coming too, slowed slightly by the prophylactic, but eventually he found himself holding back from coming.

“H-Hisao! I-I’m co-aaahhhnnnn~!!”

She wrapped her legs around him, keeping him from retracting as she came, walls pulsating around his length and pushing him right over the edge. Hisao buried himself into her, pulling her into a kiss, and wrapping his arms around her as he unloaded into the condom. They laid there for several seconds as their climaxes waned, passionately making out, and holding each other close.

“Haaaaa… That was great Hii-chan,”

Misha grinned up at him, eyes locked on his as she unlocked her legs from around him. He slipped out slowly, pulling the condom off, and tossing it into the trashcan nearby. He intended to flop down next to her afterwards, maybe have idle pillow talk before taking a short nap together, but found himself being kicked off the bed by Misha.

“I… want a soda, and a sandwich~!”

He groaned slightly, remembering that he was basically her slave for the weekend, and reached for his discarded clothes. Misha beat him to them however, holding them behind her back, and giving him an impish grin as she wagged her bosom at him.

“No clothes~!” she giggled.

“Ahhh… as you command mistress,” he deadpanned, watching her breasts wave side to side before turning toward his mini-fridge.

This was going to be a long weekend, he thought before Misha snapped his boxers at him, stinging his exposed butt.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Y u do dis banda

At first I was all "Uwahh no please."

Now I'm okay with this.
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

I have to prove I'm not a one-trick pony with the girls with male genitalia. This is the first of a couple vanilla fics.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Banda wrote:I have to prove I'm not a one-trick pony with the girls with male genitalia.
But...

...I was just getting used to it.

>_>
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Heh heh heh
nemz

Post by nemz »

Banda wrote:This is the first of a couple vanilla fics.
The better to lull us into a false sense of security before you hit us with something horrible, I'm sure. Something like Kenji being captured by the feminists, forced into a life of sadistic sex slavery and humiliation including beast rape for their entertainment, then butchered alive and fed to his rape babies so they will learn to lust for manflesh as perfect shocktroopers for the feminist revolt. Or maybe something with just cuddling and no sex at all.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

nemz wrote: The better to lull us into a false sense of security before you hit us with something horrible, I'm sure.
If I told you I was going to co-write it with him would it make you feel any better?
Banda

Post by Banda »

Doomish wrote:
nemz wrote: The better to lull us into a false sense of security before you hit us with something horrible, I'm sure.
If I told you I was going to co-write it with him would it make you feel any better?
Shush! Don't reveal the secret!
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

nemz wrote: fed to his rape babies
Nemz, is it time for "the talk"?
Doomish wrote:If I told you I was going to co-write it with him would it make you feel any better?
Actually, yes!
Hanabro to the end.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Doomish wrote:
I don't know... this fills me with an odd combination of anticipation and foreboding...
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Banda

Post by Banda »

Stormy Night at Yamaku
A Slice of Hanalilly Yuri

It was storming outside, these large droplets of rain smacking against the window, and occasional rumbles of thunder accompanying flashes of lightning.

Not like Lilly could see the flashes, but she was grateful for the noise the storm produced.

“Hanako… Nnnhh~!”

She twirled her hand around inside herself, fingers splayed out as they each moved of their own accord, sending jolts of pleasure across her body. This was her nightly curse, this uncontrollable lust over her best friend, and she was almost ashamed every time she climaxed to thoughts of Hanako’s mouth on hers.

Her fingers strummed across her clit, threatening to send her over the edge far too soon, when there was a quiet knock at her door. For a second she considered acting as if she were asleep and continuing her lewd self-pleasuring, but she knew who was at the door. Pulling her nightgown on, Lilly stood and felt her way to the door, quietly opening it to let Hanako in.

“S-Sorry to b-bug you, but I-I don’t do s-so well with s-storms,” her voice was timid, stutter far worse than usual due to fear.

“It’s alright Hanako, please come in,” Lilly whispered, hiding her still glistening hand behind her back.

Hanako shuffled in, clutching a small purple pillow to her chest, and sat on Lilly’s bed. She wore her standard pale violet nightgown, the one that almost reached the floor, and her hair was slightly more messy than normal from tossing and turning. Overall the poor girl looked shaken; as if someone had scared her awake via gunshot.

“Are you alright Hanako? You’re more quiet than usual,”

Lilly sat beside her, shuffling under the covers quietly as she waited for Hanako to speak.

“Y-Yeah, it’s j-just the thunder s-scares me sometimes,”

They sat there for a while, Lilly attempting to take Hanako’s mind off the storm with your standard girl talk. Basically talk about boys, fashion, and music, though Lilly’s mind was elsewhere.

Her focus was on the burning heat emanating from her core.

She couldn’t help herself, slipping one hand under the covers to run over slick lips as Hanako talked about how much she liked the ‘Lolita’ style. The more she played with herself, the more it loosened her inhibitions, and her mind began to daydream about throwing Hanako down to have her way with the quiet girl.

“L-Lilly? Y-You’re being o-odd,”

Snapping back to reality, Lilly withdrew her hand from her folds, blushing slightly as tried (in vain) to banish the filthy thoughts in her head.

“Sorry Hanako, what were you saying? Something about the new boy… Hisao?”

“Y-Yeah, he’s r-really nice and I t-think he m-might like me, b-but I don’t know if…”

Hanako’s tone started energetic, happy that a boy was interested, but went distant at the end. Lilly’s curiosity was piqued, what was the intended end of that sentence, she wondered. Determined to find out, Lilly placed one hand on Hanako’s knee before asking her a question.

“You don’t know if he likes you as more than a friend?”

Hanako fidgeted, hands fumbling over each other as she attempted to find words.

“Hanako?”

Lilly’s hand moved up to her thigh, dangerously close to the place that fueled her nightly throes of passion.

“I-It’s just I-I don’t t-think I like b-boys,”

Hanako’s voice trailed off near the end, becoming barely audible against the din of the storm, but Lilly heard it all. Turning her body towards Hanako, she clasped both hands over one of Hanako’s.

“Do you think you’re interested in women? That’s nothing to be ashamed of Hanako. May I ask why you think that way?”

Hanako tensed, uncomfortable revealing one of her most embarrassing secrets, and possibly scaring away her best friend.

“It’s alright Hanako, take your time, I’m here for you,”

She squeezed her hand reassuringly, giving her that little push she needed.

“I-It’s just t-that I s-spend so much t-time around you a-and you’re s-so put t-together and you a-always look s-so pretty a-an-“

Lilly cut her off, pressing a finger to her lips with a smile. Tonight was much more than she could’ve dreamed of, and she was keen to take the opportunity placed before her.

“It’s alright Hanako, I find myself thinking the same way about you, and I’d be honored to be your first. If you’d like to be mine that is,”

Hanako’s eyes went wide, she didn’t expect this response, and wasn’t exactly sure this was the best thing to jump into. Fortunately, her skittish-ness went out the window as Lilly leant back and pulled back the covers, revealing her bare lower half to Hanako.

“L-Lilly,”

“Shhh, do you want me to help you start?”

Lilly didn’t wait for a response, reaching out to guide Hanako’s hand to her still-clothed bosom, enjoying the feeling of a strange hand caressing her. Hanako didn’t need much prompting after that, adjusting herself to lay on Lilly as she cupped the blonde’s breasts, and felt a hand run through her hair.

“My my, would you like to get a better feel~?”

Hanako didn’t even get a moment to respond as Lilly pulled the nightgown off, displaying her curvy body for Hanako’s hungry eyes. She returned to her leant back position, enjoying the feeling of the hungry mouth suckling on her. Hanako was amateur, kneading the tender flesh as she suckled, instead of teasing the sensitive skin with her tongue whilst tracing the outline with her fingers.

“Nnnh, Hana-,” Lilly moaned as she cupped the timid girl’s face in her hands, pulling her away from suckling, and kissing her deeply.

“L-Lilly~” Hanako moaned in return as Lilly ran one hand down her chest, playing with her own modest breasts for a second before moving on down her stomach.

Her hand stopped at the tuft of hair, moving Hanako’s hand to her own mound, before they began to play with each other as they resumed kissing.

The skill difference between the two was distinctly apparent. Lilly had played with herself enough to know what to do, fingers operating on their own, stirring up Hanako’s core in earnest to bring her as much pleasure as possible. She was doing very well, the feeling of her hands becoming more and more wet by the second along with Hanako moaning into her mouth reinforcing her faith in her own abilities.

Hanako’s efforts paled in comparison, though they felt wonderful to Lilly, and she found it hard to stay focused on task with the way Lilly’s hands felt inside her. Her hands danced erratically inside Lilly, never staying in once place for too long and brushing against her clitoris several times by accident in her enthusiasm. She had talent, that was clearly apparent, and her eagerness to please Lilly the same way the Scottish girl was pleasing her worked better than she thought.

They were rapidly nearing climax, both sweating in exertion, and it wouldn’t be much longer before the end. Hanako’s free hand grasped Lilly’s breast, squeezing the orb hard as her orgasm started spill over, and Lilly returned the favor by caressing Hanako’s face as she too began to climax.

It was different for each girl, the orgasm that is, both having their own unique experience.

For Lilly it was like a deluge, this tidal wave of pleasure that surged from her core all across her body, and caused all her thoughts to be washed away, leaving her blank as she bathed in the ebbing tides of pleasure.

For Hanako it was much like an earthquake, shocks of pleasure surging through her body, causing her to spasm as she rode them out, and her body twitching afterwards as small aftershocks accented her descent from her peak.

They didn’t speak afterwards, merely kissing each other tenderly before Lilly pulled the blanket over them both, Hanako snuggling up into her chest.

Outside the storm had died down, content now on a simple shower, one that would last until morning, and create a rainbow over Yamaku.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

...and that fills me with something else entirely. In a matter of speaking I mean.

I would comment on how quickly Hanako consented to getting it on, but that was the foregone conclusion. I found myself chuckling when I read the metaphors towards the end. Another fun read.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Guest90206 wrote:
nemz wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:In my mind, the first Rin sexytime with naughty parts reversed is just as unsettling to me.
Why? Rin and/or FutaRin clearly asked for it. Or are you saying it is unsettling to be asked to help?
I guess it's not the fact, just the context. I mean, I would be all "whoa gurl" in that situation... (I'm such a charmer, aren't I?)
This, I think. "I gotta destroy myself if I wanna be a good artist, and I need you do do something real quick." I dunno WHY it's so "ick" to me, but I'm weird.
Banda wrote:I'm sorry it brought up bad memories man.
Not bad, no. Just... Memories that weren't quite remembered correctly, maybe? Introspection catches me off-guard sometimes, and that was a really strange part of my life, for sure.

Besides, take it as a compliment. One of your random stories made some guy question some weirdness that was completely unrelated and made him examine it in a new light from the POV of a grown-ass man. I think that's talent, dickgirls or no. :D

On to the fickshuns.
College Days
You might have made Hisao and Misha a favorite pairing of mine. (Shizune CLEARLY doesn't know what she's missing. Twice-over, even.) Heh, props for the "Oh, shit, the old lady's on her way, ixnay on the dirty clothes, beer cans, and porno" routine that every dude finds himself going through. Heh, I remember my pops once handed me a mean old stack of DVDs and said "Hang on to these for a bit" seconds before his girlfriend showed up. I think I still have 'em, lawl.

Dyslexia rules sometimes, because I read "gelatinous orbs" somewhere in here and laughed for like a minute.

Good!
Stormy Night at Yamaku
There's a pornstar out there, I forget her name, that peaks exactly the way Hanako does in this, and because my brain didn't factor any moaning whatsoever into this, it got that much hotter and oh dammit, Banda, you and I watch the same pr0nz.

Aside from that, this was a whole mess of awwww <3.
... Danger.
Banda

Post by Banda »

<3