Re: Gifts for the girls

Post by lolawesome »

http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

Wahahahaha~! That picture is hilarious! :lol:

Thinking of gifts... is a good question, find a suitable gift to each girl is quite complex for me.
Let's see...

Lilly: a ring or a necklace with embossed decorations, a bottle of fine wine... and this! :D

Hanako: two things. A giant teddy bear and a short novel (horror comedy) written by me... with her, me and Lilly as protagonists. Yamaku of the Dead. Zombies with glasses, drill hair and garlic breath... everywhere. :mrgreen: In this novel I would describe her as a shy and insecure heroine (as she really is) but able to overcome the difficulties and her fears even by herself. It would be an indirect way to encourage her, letting her know that I believe in her and I want to be closer to her without being a White Knight... :)

Emi: many, many sweets... and a custom t-shirt , with "Emi does it better. Running, of course!" written on the front. :wink:

Rin: Maybe a painter's hat.
(Me)"Rin, I have a gift for you!"
(Rin)"Oh. Why?"
(Me)"I just wanted to make you a gift... do you mind?"
(Rin)"Want me to do?"
(Me)"... ... Not curious?"
(Rin)"Not particularly. Should I be curious?"
And so on...
:mrgreen:

Shizune: Table football (it's fun and I think she would like to be challenged), a bouquet of red roses and a whip! :D

Misha: chocolates and a Shizune dakimakura of course! :D

Kenji: no doubt. Jigoro's Autobiography. :mrgreen:

Yuuko: a book of ancient history.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

A sight dog for Lily, I always imagined that Lily ends up with a british/american dog trainer in all the other routes, i dont know why lol xD
I'd give Rin some toe socks which I'm guessing is equivalent to a ring in her in case
I'd give Hanako some hair pins so she can get rid of her fringe
$50 says I live more South than all of you
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

rydiafan wrote:Shizune is the only one i care about so ....

OR do something that the 3 of us ( Misha as well ) can do together ... and not that pervs ( thats for a different thread )
Best idea so far for her. She treasures the cat not because it's a cuddly toy but because it's a memory of having a good time together, it's something Hisao made effort to get for her, and that makes it symbolic and priceless to her.

So if you were going to buy her anything, it would be a trip somewhere - anywhere - to go and do stuff together (with or without Misha, the couple needs their space sometimes and the friend doesn't want to feel like a third wheel)
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Emi - Blue two-seater bicycle, with latches to attach the pedals to her prosthetics. "But Hisao, we're going away from the track!" "Where we're going, we don't need the track!"

Rin - Pottery wheel. She implies at one point that she isn't particularly beholden to painting. She might like to try something tactile. We could do that one scene from Ghost.

Hanako - Cooking lessons, focus on mongolian barbeque. Give her POWER over fire!

Lilly - Braille smartphone, obviously. She has to accept technology someday.

Shizune - Braille smartphone. Obviously, she'll have to ask someone how to use it...

Yuuko - A robot double of herself, to cover both jobs at once, or let her take a sick day once in a while.

Kenji - A robot double of Yuuko.

MIsha - A robot double of- no, that would be stupid

Jigoro - Bear liver. Or blowfish.

Meiko - Manservant. May or may not be me.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
EveryoneHasDamange

Post by EveryoneHasDamange »

Great ideas from everyone. My thoughts:

Rin: A trip along the great wall of china. When she has a house of her own, an orange tree planted in her garden. A surreptitous bag of weed for the next time she has a deadline or an exhibition and can't think what to paint.

Emi: A hi-tech watch and lap timer. A copy of the kama sutra.

Lilly: An antique handcarved cane, although it wouldn't be as practical as the retractable cane she uses now. A victorian cast iron bath tub, large enough for two.

Shizune: Any competitive boardgame that features some luck, and can be played by either two or three people. My personal theory is that she can already lipread, but if not, a lipreading course. Someone already mentioned a whip, so I'll add a pair of handcuffs, with the proviso that whoever wins the boardgame gets to slap them onto the loser.

Hanako: A coin that's shiny on one side and scratched on the other.

Miika: A hachimaki.
Hadokant

Post by Hadokant »

Hanako: The chocolate
But seriously, probbaly some diamond earings and any novels she would be into at the time, maybe a new computer and online games on it
Lilly: Perfume
Rin: Some paint cans and new brushes
Shizune: Xbox360 and the xbox live version of risk
Emi: Probbaly tickets to something she likes
"Being Human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness in a world that hates it"
-Tenmyouji
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Hadokant wrote:Hanako: The chocolate
But seriously, probbaly some diamond earings and any novels she would be into at the time, maybe a new computer and online games on it
Lilly: Perfume
Rin: Some paint cans and new brushes
Shizune: Xbox360 and the xbox live version of risk
Emi: Probbaly tickets to something she likes
THE TICKETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS

*I had to break out the Old Spice*
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

I was thinking of running shoes for Emi...But I can see she would've been pissed. I think i'll go with the shirt too. Cept' I'm gonna put in "fastest runner with no legs" (or what line she said that has that idea.)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.