If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Megumeru »

Guest wrote: That would be less psychologically tormenting her and more full scale battlefield. She can hold it.
Besides, behind her facade of politeness and dignity lies a sensually deprived whore from catholic school. Not interested in making her life miserable. Not a bit. But I'll try:
...that's not bullying, that's down-right yandere love right there 0_0.
Hell, even Gasai Yuno would shit herself if anyone pulled that stunt.
Guest wrote:And why not bully Hisao? Just give him some tea cordially.. chifir, that is.
Bullying Hisao is easy--too easy. Just surprise him.

"Hey Hisao your mother just died!"
"WHA--HHHHNNGGHH"
*collapses*

that's about it.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Screw it, why just bully the entire cast of the game?
kuniqs

Post by kuniqs »

Snow_Storm wrote:Screw it, why just bully the entire cast of the game?
You say, go medieval on their asses like AM?
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Ok, let's see the convoluted bullying ideas for Shizune, Rin, and Emi now!
kuniqs

Post by kuniqs »

BobBobberson wrote:Ok, let's see the convoluted bullying ideas for Shizune, Rin, and Emi now!
I almost feel sorry for myself I won't be able to post anything sensible here until tomorrow.
Holidays, holidays..
fabio.salvador

Post by fabio.salvador »

I still can not think of bullying Hanako...

Don´t you understand me wrong: I can be very aggressive and even cruel. To people who seems to have the strenght to endure and deserve some kind of attack, I mean...

And by "deserving to be attacked" I mean people who stand between me and whatever I want.

but Hanako is as frail as a flower, why would anyone like to see her suffer?
If I were free to choose, whenever any character did anything to hurt Hanako, I would be able to call that person outdoors and the game screen would change to Street-Fighter-esque mode.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

fabio.salvador wrote: but Hanako is as frail as a flower, why would anyone like to see her suffer?
Weak people like to break weak things to feel better about themselves. It's easier than getting stronger after all.

Personally I always root for the underdog.
Titus

Post by Titus »

That would be less psychologically tormenting her and more full scale battlefield. She can hold it.
Besides, behind her facade of politeness and dignity lies a sensually deprived whore from catholic school.
She had sex with only her boyfriend and they both took each others virginity. Yea, total slut, bro.

Hisao was a dumbass when he said Lilly has a propensity to get hooked onto things.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Okay, I take back my sure why not and replace it with get you to a mental institute, quick!
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Dream Hacked

Post by Dream Hacked »

Megumeru wrote:Bullying Hisao is easy--too easy. Just surprise him.

"Hey Hisao your mother just died!"
"WHA--HHHHNNGGHH"
*collapses*

that's about it.
Much to easy.

I mean think about it, in one he gets drunk with Kenji on the roof and falls off

I think it'll be easy to provoke and bully him mentally more than physically.
fabio.salvador wrote:I still can not think of bullying Hanako...

but Hanako is as frail as a flower, why would anyone like to see her suffer?
Agree'd >:( If anything, this thread throws me off just thinking about the fact that others might even think about doing this...
Hisao wrote: To make a girl cry is the most despicable things to do
Rin Ending: 100% Favorite 9.8/10
Hanako Ending:9.6/10
Shizune Ending: Unfinished
Lilly Ending: Unfinished
Emi Ending: Unfinished
Kenji ending: Made me angry >:(
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

kuniqs wrote:
BobBobberson wrote:Ok, let's see the convoluted bullying ideas for Shizune, Rin, and Emi now!
I almost feel sorry for myself I won't be able to post anything sensible here until tomorrow.
Holidays, holidays..
Well, when you can, get to it! They're surprisingly entertaining, considering that the posts are really really dark.
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Guest wrote:
Megumeru wrote:Cruel post
As long as this never actually happens, I'd say that'd make quite a good low-budget horror flick.

As long as it never actually happens, this could actually be rather therapeutic. Imagine all the people in the world you'd like to do this stuff to. It never actually happens, but just imagining it does makes you feel so much better. :twisted:

As long as it never actually happens.

Then again, I've heard worse on the national news.
Last edited by Paddy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Okay, me personally on this; I wouldn't bully the lass per se if I was a character in the game or if she was real. I'll treat her like everyone else: I taunt and mess around, but i won't be cruel.
Raxiuscore

Post by Raxiuscore »

i love hanako, i would shoot you in the face just for saying one word to her.
Never thought i would do it, but i really met a girl that gives me the same feelings as Katawa Shoujo did. I love you Maia <3
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Back to the subject at hand: making people cry/scarred for life.

Let's try Little Miss No-Legs, shall we? At the heart of her is a fear of commitment due to the fact that she could lose a good friend.

Therefore, confirm her worst fears, and make her feel she is to blame for them all.

We'll be beginning with Rin. Very easy. Find her in the city during the night time (since she sometimes wanders around out there for no good reason). Since she can't fight you very well (correct me if I'm wrong, have not played the arc yet), pick her up and throw her off of a cliff (the road to Yamaku is along a cliff isn't it?), or failing that, bind and gag her, stab her, and leave her to bleed to death. Or, to add a little spice to it, cut her feet/legs off. If you feel you need to make a complete Lavinia out of her (think Titus Andronicus), violently rape her, and cut her tongue out as well. If she's still alive by morning, she won't be for long due to the blood loss. Scuttle into the woods and hide.

Let Rin have a funeral said for her, and allow Emi around 4-7 days (maybe longer?) for it to fade in her memory a bit and allow her to think life will retain some semblance of normality, even without Rin. While you are waiting, learn how to pick locks, and how to be stealthy. Your next task lies with her legs.

Assuming she keeps her "normal" legs in her room, and her "running" legs at the track, sneak over to the track and open the locker room long before she comes. Find her running legs. Take her legs, and line them with an acid which will burn skin when water is added (if such a thing exists). While she is running, steal her normal legs. When she breaks a sweat running, the acid will activate. It will burn her stubs and she will be unable to run until the burns heal, putting her in a wheelchair for a while and giving her nightmares about her father.

Carve a gravestone small enough that it can be carried, but large enough that it can be noticed (I'll tell you with what if you keep reading). Take said gravestone into the cemetery where here father is buried, and wait until nightfall. Remove her father's gravestone (or, assuming it's too heavy to carry, tip it over, smashing it if you can) and place the new gravestone in its place/on top of it: EMI IBARAZAKI - FOREVER ALONE.

Or perhaps "Meiko Ibarazaki - Rue the Day you Were Ever Born, Emi". Because the very next night you are going to break into Meiko's house, rape her (it's just never seems quite a complete murder of a young woman if the man doesn't rape her), maim her Lavinia style again (cut off hands, cut off feet, cut out tongue), and leave her gagged, bound, and sprawled on the floor of the house. Leave inconspicuously, as if you were a travelling salesman or somesuchthing. Try to make sure she will stay alive, at least long enough for Emi to see her and bewail what has happened. Extra bonus points if Meiko dies within a few days.

What about the Nurse? Hmmm...

Sneak into his office while no one is looking (perhaps during the night with those stealth and lockpicking skills), and dump cyanide into his coffee.

Vandalize places she frequents and things she owns with the words "it's all your fault" in spray paint, duct tape, ballpoint pens, or whatever you find convenient. Bump into her on the street and yell at her, or give her a horrible look.

Congratulations. You've got a depressed and suicidal - or a mad-with-grief - Emi. Brownie points if she actually commits suicide.

As long as it never actually happens...........

I can be so sadistic....
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?