Extras Totally wiped out despite having saved games

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Sauron774

Extras Totally wiped out despite having saved games

Post by Sauron774 »

So, i was about to finish Lilly's route, i had 70% of the game complete, and when i click to open KS it starts out in windowed mode and the extras feature is shaded so i can't click it. It's a weird glitch cause i still have all my saves and i can load them without problems but it's like the game restarted... I want to know if there is a way of recovering all my extras back cause i considered the chance of getting it all back by playing in skip mode through all the other routes but it just won't let me do that. It's really frustrating :(

Plz help
Oddball

Re: Extras Totally wiped out despite having saved games

Post by Oddball »

I've just had this happen to me as well. The extras weren't accessible and all those little pictures that appear on the main menu as you play along were gone. All the save files seemed to be okay though. I loaded a save to see what would happen and played it for a few minutes. When I went back to the main menus, the extras were accessible, but the library, jukebox, and gallery only showed records that that one brief scene had been played and nothing else, despite the scene having been in the middle of the game.
Not Dead Yet
demonix

Re: Extras Totally wiped out despite having saved games

Post by demonix »

It might be that the persistent file (the one that stores the settings and progress data) has corrupted, so it might be best to back the file up every once in a while in case it ever happens again.