Picture help!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Picture help!

Post by Guest »

I sincerely apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this question or seek help, but I kinda looked everywhere and this is kind of a last resort.

I got Rin's good ending last night, and I was struck by a scene.

I been looking for this picture in gif format with the dandelions flying around. If anyone could help me out, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you, and apologies in advance.
Mirage_GSM

Re: Picture help!

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm sorry, if my question is stupid, but why don't you just take your jpg and save it as gif?
There should be any number of programs that can do this, and I'm sure some of them are free.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Conture

Post by Conture »

I'm the original poster. Forgot to log in.

Well, I'm not sure if that would solve my problem. I don't know if you gone through her route, but in the scene with this picture, they is dandelions flying around and such. Kind of wanted that.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Hmm... im the galery, I have three versions of that CG:
The one in your post, one with her arms lowered and one with her head turned.
The dandelions are a special effect that is overlaid over the background. Not quite sure how exactly Delta did it - maybe as some form of sprite...
Anyway, I think the only way you get that is to make a screenshot.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Conture

Post by Conture »

Thats what I think as well, but even if I took a screenshot, it will be a still shot, you know what I mean? Reason why I wanted the gif is for two reasons:

1. Because computer wallpaper and 2, iPhone wallpaper.

Thing is, I really love that picture with the animation.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

I just put together a 30 second MP4 version of this scene together if you want it. The animation isn't quite as smooth as in the VN but I only really noticed by comparing them next to each other. I put it in MP4 format in case you wanted to mess with it at all but I can also do GIF like you were asking. I can also make it longer or shorter too.
Conture

Post by Conture »

Brisingr wrote:I just put together a 30 second MP4 version of this scene together if you want it. The animation isn't quite as smooth as in the VN but I only really noticed by comparing them next to each other. I put it in MP4 format in case you wanted to mess with it at all but I can also do GIF like you were asking. I can also make it longer or shorter too.
I would sincerely appreciate both. Thank you very very much. I been searching for it for a long while but not no avail.

Let's just hope I can use it on my iPhone lol.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Not sure if you can set either file as a computer background. When I tried it on my computer, (windows 7) it just gave me a still frame for the gif like a normal pic and didn't move at all. Went through google to see how I could change that but I read that the option to set a gif as a background was removed from Vista and Win7. you could possibly set the gif on your iphone but the gif version looked rather crappy and the animation was jerky compared to the VN. Plus the 30 second gif turned out to be a whopping 586 MB. I could easily shrink that assuming you still want it. If you do, just let me know of an e-mail you want the files to be sent to.
Conture

Post by Conture »

I sent you a private message regarding it, lol. :) Let me know as soon as you can.