Can you see what I see?

WORDS WORDS WORDS

InfinitiveBlue

Can you see what I see?

Post by InfinitiveBlue »

Hey dere ppl.

Just a short little story, had some idea's running through my head. This is my first time writing a fan fic, so I don't expect it to be any good. It's a little metaphorical and not fully explained at points; but that was my intention. So ya'll have to try a little to figure out what some bits mean ;) I'll maybe explain some stuff later on, just to clear things up if segments are a little too airy.

Anyways I hope you enjoy the piece, any comments, criticisms, nitpicks or whatever will be most welcome. No-one has proof read this and I've only spend about half an hour writing it so I'll probs need to go back an edit chunks of it. Enough of me waffling, read on bitches.

Sound track; [Friendship]

White, clean, sterile. Hazy memories; he’d ended up in this limbo twice before. Love works in strange ways. He always had loathed these places, yet they’d helped determine who he was now. Once he had been resident to one of these bleach-smelling prisons, little did he know it was going to lead him to his love. A second time he found himself trapped, little did he know that it was going to keep his love. Now he finds himself here again, but this time it was different.

Two metal framed ships effortlessly float on a luminescent white sea. In one of them a beautiful blonde pirate, her hair golden and soft to the touch. Lying parallel was another pirate, his distinctive cowlick still stubborn as ever.
They both lay there, side by side. Their faces mirrored. The low pulse of an EGK machine rings out across the sterile abyss.
The squeal of an opening door finally drags the two of them out of their dreams. A tall, professional man walks in – clipboard and pen in hand. He mumbles some words, to which the couple simply nod. With that, the strange man takes his leave. It’s time.

The male pirate lumbers out of his ship, still exhausted from his long journey, and motions towards the cold, white ship of his partner. He towers over her, staring at her porcelain face, a crude mess of cotton and bandages masking half of it.

“Lilly, are you ready?” he asks, attentively.

“Of course.” she replies, a sincere smile forming on her obstructed complexion.

He slowly removes the eye patch, freeing the once captive window pane. Its curtains still shut however.
She returns the gesture; a flurry of dressing now blanketing the laminate floor below them.

The curtains are lifted; and the showcasing begins.

The two simply stare at each other, dumfounded. Lost for words.

The woman’s eye soon starts to dart around the room, as if chasing some annoying fly. The brown is in sharp contrast to her other which is cloudy blue.
She looks through him, and see’s both him, and herself.

“Lilly. Can you see what I see? That colour, is white, your favourite.”
“Yes I can. It’s beautiful. Thank you, Hisao.”
The meaning of life? Truth is, there really isn't one. If the entire human race were to just cease existing, would the whole of space and time come to a halt? No. Our lives are so meaningless and fleeting that in truth they really aren't worth living. Unless we make them worth living. So the meaning of life; is whatever you want it to be.
advicefrog

Re: Can you see what I see?

Post by advicefrog »

That...... that was great.

if you ever need a proofreader im always available
I don't have a favorite girl, they're all great.
Rika===Saki===Shizune=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Emi
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Pirate ship...one eye...

I get it. :lol: great story, I like it very much
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

How can there be pirates with no Emi?