The life of conspiration Kenji *spoilers*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Phase6Macha

The life of conspiration Kenji *spoilers*

Post by Phase6Macha »

I was actualy a little disappointed to find that I wasn't able to finish the little puzzle of his past by combining everything he tells you throughout the game.
How did he become the strange character he is in the game? Did he change just recently and if yes, why?

Shizune was the last path I played, until then I expected that Kenji may be Yuukos ex since he at least claims to be a lot older than one would expect and appearantly changed a lot in the past few years.
Also there's the case of the missing cryptography book and him fleeing to the libary when he deems he can't stay at his room anymore.

Playing Shizunes path though, he says that his girlfriend used to eat his strawberries which would indicate he's Emi's previous boyfriend she talks about in her story. God knows how that happened.

Anyone who was more enlightened about Kenjis past by his scattered babbling?
artician

Re: The life of conspiration Kenji *spoilers*

Post by artician »

I thought it was clear that, as a very subtle backstory, Yuuko was once dating Kenji until he freaked out on her and left. Every hint of history from each of them independently has hints pointing at one another.
GregMonkey

Re: The life of conspiration Kenji *spoilers*

Post by GregMonkey »

I suspect Yuuko too, but the strawberry hint got me a little confused until I realized that true for pretty much all females, so I think it's a red herring. Kenji seems to be having "mother" issues too since he complained about his mother treating him like shit.