Katawa Shoujo realistic portraits

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Sajomir

Re: Katawa Shoujo realistic portraits

Post by Sajomir »

Bara wrote:
Sajomir wrote:Sorry to all Lilly fans, I got fed up. Some things are good, but whole lotta "meh."
On to Emi. Speaking of which, that brings two questions to mind. Has there been a change to the school PE uniform with Emi's redesign? Also, does she wear more... "humanoid" prosthetics off the track at all, or does she keep the same prosthetics as when she runs?
Per the Devs Emi switches to normal prosthetics which looks close to natural limbs when off the track.
Roger that. Now I'm torn between drawing the track prosthetics and drawing the skirt since this pose would work great with both.

When in doubt? Procrastinate!
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Bara

Post by Bara »

Sajomir wrote:Roger that. Now I'm torn between drawing the track prosthetics and drawing the skirt since this pose would work great with both.

Not when it comes to Emi! I am jonesing for a fix of some Emi imagery.
As soon as you are ready... :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Bara wrote:
Sajomir wrote:Roger that. Now I'm torn between drawing the track prosthetics and drawing the skirt since this pose would work great with both.

Not when it comes to Emi! I am jonesing for a fix of some Emi imagery.
As soon as you are ready... :lol:
Fret not, I'm working on it :P
I'm simply putting off the decision on her clothing/prosthetics till I've done everything else XD

In all honesty though, this is a moment where I'm especially thankful for the redesign of Emi... The whole looking her age thing just makes it easier in my head for doing these more realistic images.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

These are excellent, although they all seem quite short for some reason, especially the necks.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

I swear, this necro is totally justified... XD

I've had this sketch sitting on my desk for a good long while now. I'm probably not gonna do much more with it, and it's getting less towards the "realistic" portraits, but... I did promise all 5 girls.

Emi (apologies for the crappy image quality)
Esquire

Post by Esquire »

-abscess wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:
-abscess wrote:the odd thing is that, AFAIK, Lilly is like half-japanese or something, but having no japanese features at all is more than a little out of the ordinary.
I'm half Dominican and have no noticeable Dominican features. Sometimes people are just physically more like one side of their family than the other.
Well, that is true, but looking "100%" like one of your parents is rather uncommon.
Well, I look almost exactly like my dad. Except he's taller, stockier, and has less hair than me now :P Everyone always comments on it, even people that I introduce to him for the first time. It can happen.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

It can also happen for non-twin siblings... Like me and my (2 years) younger brother... Gets a little annoying sometimes, cause personality-wise, we're not that alike ">_>

Anyway, back on topic: this stuff looks great ^_^
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune