Nightmares

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Esa94

Re: Nightmares

Post by Esa94 »

Mag wrote:
Elroy wrote:"Ouch! Can't I even get to my room without running into some assho-"

Why does this look remotely familiar to me?

Also, to actually comment on the story, it was awesome. And that Onawa was certainly an interesting character :3
Lol silly Esa.
Does pointing out references make me silly?
Mag

Post by Mag »

Esa94 wrote:Does pointing out references make me silly?
No. Its just something I say when someone points something out. Drives my friends crazy sometimes.
Swx

Post by Swx »

ELROYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Cool. Nice end.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Month too late, but for once, not caring.

Cause you know what?

My mind has been blown.

Elroy, you are a Master of the Arts. I look forward to what else is hidden in your little grey cells.
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I could say this is the best horrorstory I've ever read, but that wouldn't mean very much, because I don't read horror stories very much.
So instead I say that this is one of the best fanfictions I ever read, even if I never played Silent Hill or RE, so I probably missed tons of references.
The story is incredibly well written, very imaginative and every last character is spot on. Also, it's a nice change from the genre KS fanfics generally lend themselves to.
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet, but I thought it was very fitting to inflict all the diabilities of the girls and Hisao upon the Big Bad to kill him.
I wonder how long Hisao could keep his harem going before they are at each other's throats though...

One (very) minor point: Hisao's room is located in a dead end corridor. Noone but him and Kenji live there, so it's surprising so many students are passing this way at the end... Like I said, no biggie ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:<praise>
You might want to notice that Elroy hasn't been in here for at least two months. (I sent him a PM on the third of June and it's still in my outbox :D)
Shadjrik

Post by Shadjrik »

magnificent i loved this story tell me if you make any more horror KS story's :D

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the necroing, but did anyone else notice the first letters of Onawa's previous names?

J-I-G-O-R-O. Holy shit.
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Well, I know I'm a little late, but that was awesome, I loved the part where Hisao is in the hospital in the dream. Congratulations to you, Elroy.
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!