Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Quell

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Quell »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Csihar wrote:
Mikage-sama wrote:D=< I hate you all Rin haters!!
Rin's kind of like, say... Björk. Not everybody's going to get her, but her fans (myself included) think she's the best thing since pickled eggs.
Replace the name Rin with Shizune, and you now know how I feel. It's particularly frustrating to read the criticism she gets from people who haven't played her path. They only see when she scares off Hanako and argues with Lilly. This puts them off so much they don't want to go down her route. Play the path, and then make your judgements. If you still hate her, that's fine with me. It's genuine criticism. At least give her a chance.
Mmm. Honestly I thought that Shizune was bad even though I tried playing to get her route the first time and then I ended up loving her when I got her ending. She's still not my favorite (that would be Emi or Rin, it's hard for me to pick), but I still really like her. More than Lilly and Hakano, definitely. She has a lot of spunk.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Was... Rin always so high on this list? I got a feeling it drastically changed....
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Smoku wrote:Was... Rin always so high on this list? I got a feeling it drastically changed....
Some crazy Rin fan cheated the system and added a couple thousand extra votes for her, apparently.

False results or not, that poll still gives me a big ISN'T IT SAD MISHA :(
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Rhaegar

Post by Rhaegar »

the valuable botnet-owner demographic has spoken. Rin is best.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Though they all have their undeniable charm, I think that in the end, I like Hanako best. Antisocial, class skipping, obsessive reader, and ugly? She is like my twin sister! Only instead of being my opposite in every way, like my actual sister, she isn't. Rin comes close second, because you can't say no to such a wonderful, amusing personality. Too bad that in real life I met way too many girls with the exact same one, and they are usually not as cute ><

Also, the obligatory "first post introduction", as is traditional on such forums, at least where I come from. Leonard, almost 17, from Israel. Posted here a few times as a guest, then decided to join. Wonderful community, you have here, built around quite a fantastic project. I originally found out about the game from TvTropes, and found the idea intriguing enough to download since In Real Life, I also have a strange tendency to get disabled(or terminally ill) girlfriends. I must admit I did not expect much, but to my great amazement, I found a truly magnificent game. A game that manages to handle such a subject in such a realistic, deep, and sophisticated way, yet remain amusing and accessible? Characters so wonderfully written and so wonderfully drawn? And it's free to download? If the gaming industry had more people like you, the world could have been a better place. At least my world, since I don't go out much :|
So thank you very much for this :D

Also I am sorry for the quality of my English. It is not my native language, and Hebrew isn't even similar. While I do run every post through a spell checker to make sure this isn't a problem, I guess my grammer sucks. So please don't lynch me for that, if you can help it.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Minister of Gloom wrote:While I do run every post through a spell checker to make sure this isn't a problem, I guess my grammer sucks. So please don't lynch me for that, if you can help it.
A lynching? Nah, We just make you go drink whiskey with Kenji up on a rooftop.

And to be vaguely somewhere in the same hemisphere of the globe as the topic I'll paraphrase Emi and say, "If you ain't genki, you ain't sh**!!" :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Though they all have their undeniable charm, I think that in the end, I like Hanako best. Rin comes close second, because you can't say no to such a wonderful, amusing personality. Too bad that in real life I met way too many girls with the exact same one, and they are usually not as cute ><
Hey, I don't even think i've posted here yet but as most can tell from having heard my yapping elsewhere, I'm on the same page with MoG here. Hanako is my favorite but after re-playing a couple of times Rin, who was my 2nd, has now moved to #1.2 :roll: Especially with the Rin fanfic lying around. (Even though it's not her official position)
She might overtake Hanako in the final version, or depending on another run through even. In fact, the whole thing might change with the final :lol:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Minister of Gloom

I trust the developers in this department. They seem to have enough talent and passion and goodwill that any change they make now will probably only make things better.
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
anon

Post by anon »

Rin
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Confession time. If it wasn't for her association with Lilly and lesbian potential(even if it's just wishful thinking), I probably wouldn't give a crap about Hanako. Don't shoot me!
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

The man speaks truth.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

kosherbacon wrote:Confession time. If it wasn't for her association with Lilly and lesbian potential(even if it's just wishful thinking), I probably wouldn't give a crap about Hanako. Don't shoot me!
I never really cared much about Hanako myself. It's Lilly I'm always after :P I'm just not the type to go for the shy ones...
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

anon wrote:Rin
FTW!!!
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Rin is actually my least favorite girl. She's cute in a certain way, but I don't really understand her. She just doesn't make sense to me. :(
I thought I might understand her character better after playing her route in Act 1, but it didn't help at all.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Minister of Gloom

Panty Supervisor wrote:Rin is actually my least favorite girl. She's cute in a certain way, but I don't really understand her. She just doesn't make sense to me. :(
I thought I might understand her character better after playing her route in Act 1, but it didn't help at all.
That's the beauty of it!