Schwäche

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Duo2Cuo

Re: Schwäche

Post by Duo2Cuo »

I don't really know what to say, other than that this is bar none the best fan fiction I've read in a LONG time. Everything from the character development to the relationships between the characters were played out slow enough to where it was realistic but sped up enough to where it never became dull. I really loved the narration style you used, it felt like I was reading a Chuck Palahniuk book (he's my favorite author by the way.) I look forward to more!
Hydra

Post by Hydra »

holy shit that was brilliant
Raze

Post by Raze »

Holy shit, i just read the Rin fic before. Didn't think there are more awesome stories here, but then there was yours!
It's really awesome and believable, like it could happen on any cripple academy near you.

Schwäche is also a really fitting headline.
A_Gray_Phantom

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

You've got me pulled into the story. I'm really interested in seeing a continuation or resolution.

I'd also like to mention that I think you did a good job in portraying Emi in a sexual nature. I've always said she looks too much like Chiyo-chan and that's always bothered me. Here, she seems far more mature. I like that.
Last edited by A_Gray_Phantom on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katawa Shoujo Fightan Game
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."
"Lilly! The fight's over! You win!"
"Um.. As I thought! Huzzah!" - by me.

"That made me laugh pretty hard." - EmP|ty
Vysetron

Post by Vysetron »

I agree with Crud in that I would have liked to hear a bit more thought from Hisao in the calmer sections, but other than that I have to say that this is one of the best fics on the board. This was extremely well written, and it was interesting to get more of a view of Emi's personality, since she was probably the least developed of the 5 in Act 1.
Hmm.
A_Gray_Phantom

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

Vysetron wrote:She was probably the least developed of the 5 in Act 1.
**snicker** :wink:
Katawa Shoujo Fightan Game
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."
"Lilly! The fight's over! You win!"
"Um.. As I thought! Huzzah!" - by me.

"That made me laugh pretty hard." - EmP|ty
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

A_Gray_Phantom wrote:
Vysetron wrote:She was probably the least developed of the 5 in Act 1.
**snicker** :wink:
See, it's funny because she has small tits.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

There is a follow comment i could add to that statement, but i'm just gonna leave it alone. :D

Anyway this was an interesting read and I await your next update to this.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

wow i can't believe I missed this. Please finish this fic. I really want to know what happens next.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Broken record, etc.

Regardless, I still find it necessary to say that this is a very good fan fic, one of the best I have read for anything.

I highly doubt it, since you said it took so long to do this one, but will there be one for each of the girls? Like how cpl_crud said, expanding on how Hisao was at the end with each girl and the eventual relationship?
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Emi: LEGSLEGSLEGSLEGSLEGSLEGSLEGSLEGS

Hisao: lolwut
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

WOW
that was fucking awsumr!! one of the best stories ive ever read. You really got into it huh? I just cant wait for the next part
GOOD LUCK SIR