Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Goldilurks

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Goldilurks »

Might I recommend congenital analgesia? She has yet to express any pain in the demo, and I think it would be hot as hell if she needed Shizune to check her body all over at the end of each day to make sure she doesn't have any cuts or scrapes that might get infected.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Wow, that's an amazing idea. XD

Unfortunately that might cause people to focus much more on Misha than Shizune, haha!
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Xuan wrote:Wow, that's an amazing idea. XD

Unfortunately that might cause people to focus much more on Misha than Shizune, haha!
Indeed. Also, that would prove as something odd in a potential H-scene, though. Since she wouldn't be able to sense the pain from the hymen rupturing, she could really get into the action from the first time..... or she wouldn't feel a thing at all, which would totally suck some major ape-balls.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Misha confirmed for Darkman.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

-abscess wrote:
Xuan wrote:Wow, that's an amazing idea. XD

Indeed. Also, that would prove as something odd in a potential H-scene, though. Since she wouldn't be able to sense the pain from the hymen rupturing, she could really get into the action from the first time..... or she wouldn't feel a thing at all, which would totally suck some major ape-balls.
Since she can't feel any pain, she might get a little too enthusiastic, and that might suck just a bad.
静音是买外夫
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Analgesia refers only to insensitivity to pain; either she couldn't feel it, or she feels it without any affective impact (hardwired to not care).
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Moekki
Artist

Post by Moekki »

Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

I think the girl from Toppara looks a little more like Misha.

Bara

Post by Bara »

Suriko wrote:I think the girl from Toppara looks a little more like Misha.
Well she does have a bit of resemblence to Misha, but in ACT 1 Misha was drawn looking with a bit more ... solid musculature; at least with her school uniform shirt on. That could be caused by tailoring though. I guess the only way to tell for sure is if Misha gets drawn with a halter or bikini top in later acts; then a side by side comparison can be done. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Bara wrote:Well she does have a bit of resemblence to Misha, but in ACT 1 Misha was drawn looking with a bit more ... solid musculature; at least with her school uniform shirt on. That could be caused by tailoring though. I guess the only way to tell for sure is if Misha gets drawn with a halter or bikini top in later acts; then a side by side comparison can be done. :wink:
See, this kind of post makes my day, for... no particular reason whatsoever. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Suriko wrote:I think the girl from Toppara looks a little more like Misha.
I suspect he(?) was referring to dem jelly rolls....
Wind-up

Post by Wind-up »

Rednal wrote:Except that Misha is waaaaaaay to sociable to have AS. Trust me on this one; I know what it's like. XD I stand by my COLD theory.
I dunno. I have Asperger's and I've always been sociable. Granted, I am also very socially awkward, but not much more than Misha. Though I do have lots of Rin moments, so...yeah.

That being said, Misha is not in there for Asperger's even if she has it, because we know that they do not deal with mental disabilities.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Goldilurks wrote:Might I recommend congenital analgesia? She has yet to express any pain in the demo, and I think it would be hot as hell if she needed Shizune to check her body all over at the end of each day to make sure she doesn't have any cuts or scrapes that might get infected.
I kinda like this idea, and in this game's setting it'd make sense. People with this condition are at a higher risk of hurting themselves and not even knowing it until it's too late, which would justify keeping Misha close to a quick response medical team at all times.
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

Wind-up wrote:
Rednal wrote:Except that Misha is waaaaaaay to sociable to have AS. Trust me on this one; I know what it's like. XD I stand by my COLD theory.
I dunno. I have Asperger's and I've always been sociable. Granted, I am also very socially awkward, but not much more than Misha. Though I do have lots of Rin moments, so...yeah.

That being said, Misha is not in there for Asperger's even if she has it, because we know that they do not deal with mental disabilities.
What about Hanako though? Didn't we establish her issue was, more or less, mental in the form of social reclusiveness as a result of her scars? Or are we still banking on some kind of internal injury as a result of the fire that hasn't yet been revealed to explain her attendance?
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

darkblade986 wrote:
Wind-up wrote:

What about Hanako though? Didn't we establish her issue was, more or less, mental in the form of social reclusiveness as a result of her scars? Or are we still banking on some kind of internal injury as a result of the fire that hasn't yet been revealed to explain her attendance?
I think Hanako's reason for being at Yamaku is as plain as the nose on my face.

Or the scars on hers.

The scars all over her face.

The scars are the reason she is at Yamaku.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts