Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Goldilurks

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Goldilurks »

-abscess wrote:
Sheppard wrote:Is Hanako Wrex's waifu?

(And for all of you who said "fuck no, she's mine", are you going to press the issue with a krogan mercenary?)
C'mon, dude. Who would you rather have as your waifu? A burn victim or a BATTLETOAD!?
I think you're misreading the original post. He's asking if Wrex is taking dibs on Hanako. To which I respond that the oversized turtle can go fuck himself, she's mine.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Goldilurks wrote:I think you're misreading the original post. He's asking if Wrex is taking dibs on Hanako. To which I respond that the oversized turtle can go fuck himself, she's mine.
Sir/Madam, you are a braver soul than I, and more foolish besides :P

That said, my heart shall always belong to Shiala. And Tali. And Parasini. And the Asari Councillor. And Garrus. Oh, Garrus. :oops:
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Goldilurks wrote: I think you're misreading the original post. He's asking if Wrex is taking dibs on Hanako. To which I respond that the oversized turtle can go fuck himself, she's mine.
In order for Hanako to be anyone's, you have to blur the line between fiction and reality, and allow fictional things to become real and be what they are in the fiction (otherwise Hanako wouldn't be Hanako).

This leaves you as a forum goer and Wrex as the only person in the entire world with technology that would literally allow him to take over the world, and a serious grudge against Turians, who he knows the humans will fight later in the history he knows.

This is not a situation where I feel you are at an advantage. Your best hope would be that he's too busy murdering government leaders to bother with Hanako.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

SirMax wrote:
Goldilurks wrote: I think you're misreading the original post. He's asking if Wrex is taking dibs on Hanako. To which I respond that the oversized turtle can go fuck himself, she's mine.
In order for Hanako to be anyone's, you have to blur the line between fiction and reality, and allow fictional things to become real and be what they are in the fiction (otherwise Hanako wouldn't be Hanako).

This leaves you as a forum goer and Wrex as the only person in the entire world with technology that would literally allow him to take over the world, and a serious grudge against Turians, who he knows the humans will fight later in the history he knows.

This is not a situation where I feel you are at an advantage. Your best hope would be that he's too busy murdering government leaders to bother with Hanako.
You aren't familiar with Waifu Code. The dispute over the waifu would take place in a closed-arena deathmatch style fight, using only foam baseball bats. Plot Fairies would officiate.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Aw, damn, I was expecting a "burnt" pun, since "moetatsu" basically means "to burn up" in Japanese if I'm not mistaken, and Moe isn't pronounced like "moe". <_<
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

EternalLurker wrote:Aw, damn, I was expecting a "burnt" pun, since "moetatsu" basically means "to burn up" in Japanese if I'm not mistaken, and Moe isn't pronounced like "moe". <_<
I've heard it as "Mo-eh."
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Ernest wrote:"So you DO have a problem in your pants!"
Ah, the joys of erectile dysfunction.

I actually feel sorry for Hisao. He could choose not take his pills, but then he'd run the risk of 'death through orgasm'.

The poor bastard...
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"

Post by Guest »

Elroy wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:Aw, damn, I was expecting a "burnt" pun, since "moetatsu" basically means "to burn up" in Japanese if I'm not mistaken, and Moe isn't pronounced like "moe". <_<
I've heard it as "Mo-eh."
That is the correct way to say it.
f8th

Post by f8th »

Quidoo wrote:
Ernest wrote:"So you DO have a problem in your pants!"
Ah, the joys of erectile dysfunction.

I actually feel sorry for Hisao. He could choose not take his pills, but then he'd run the risk of 'death through orgasm'.

The poor bastard...
lol, that has falling off the roof beat all to hell
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Ernest wrote:THEHORROR.jpg
OH YOU

Now I want a Nomiya route, complete with Nurse threesome.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

eww!

Don'twant.JPEG

Anyway here is another set of 'bloopers' for ya. I decided to use some sprite that i found on 4chan a while ago.

-enjoy.