Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Who do you want with you if you are stranded on a deserted island?

Akira
13%
Emi
9%
Hanako
19%
Kenji
5%
Lilly
9%
Miki
4%
Misha
4%
Nurse
10%
Mutou
4%
Rin
8%
Shizune
9%
Yuuko
2%
Someone else
2%
No one else
1%

Total votes: 171

Broomhead

Re: Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you

Post by Broomhead »

Imagine:
Black Card: The world is in great peril from _ and can only be saved by _.
Rin: *Immediate play* Unicorns, Blue
Emi: *Pervy Smile* Miniskirts, concealing an erection
Nurse: (Blank Card) Hisao, seduction
Akira: partying, liquor

Emi for pervy answers
Akira for straighter funny answers
Nurse for that subversive sense of humor
Rin for the complete random factor

Speaking of which, why doesn't anyone like Nurse's sense of humor? I found him quite funny and clever. (Of course, I am the most eccentric person in my drama class, and that's hard to do.)
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
williamjcm

Post by williamjcm »

Broomhead wrote:Imagine:

Emi for pervy answers
I agree with that. You know what ? I'll try to save them all in case of boat sinking or plane crashing (Instant Fanfiction, just add water).
Fav. quotes
"Parce que le Japon" ("Because Japan"): Antoine Daniel's answer for every Japan-related question that starts with "Why".
"Ass": Emi's favourite insult towards Hisao.

TV Tropes' KS page.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Broomhead wrote:Imagine:

Emi for pervy answers

Speaking of which, why doesn't anyone like Nurse's sense of humor? I found him quite funny and clever. (Of course, I am the most eccentric person in my drama class, and that's hard to do.)
I love Nurse's sense of humor. He's freaking great. As for those answers....glorious.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
EveryHisaoMustDie

Post by EveryHisaoMustDie »

RecoiL wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 am

Well, in perfectly logical thinking, any member of the Hakamichi or Satou families is a good idea because they seem to be the richest and are most likely to start a full-scale search for us. I have an incredibly limited ASL dictionary and JSL is out of the question, and I don't like Hideaki much, so Hakamichi is out.

Especially the hakamichi. As soon as he gets a notice of homework not being done, Jigoro instinctively pinpoints their location. His screams are heard from miles away as fish and bird flee the osland as soon as they feel the omen that is the slight vibration in the air, and even plants seem to ever so slightly wither. As he gets closer, the sounds coalesce into a meaningful form; screams about undone homework and accusations of being a failure can be heard echoing from the distance.

Finally, as you both see a great wave split down in the middle appearing in the horizon and rapidly approaching, you too become deaf after the great roar that exploded over the sound of displaced and beaten water; "SHIZUNE HAKAMICHI, HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD BY DISAPPEARING ONTO AN ISLAND? AND WHY HAVE YOU NOT RENAMED IT AFTER ME?!!?!??!!?!!"

• "I need a Haniko roleplayer"

• "just set a girl on fire"

• barrage of angry emojis

Nero1994

Re: Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you?

Post by Nero1994 »

Honestly, I don't think anyone, not even his daughter, would form a rescue party for Jigoro, everyone would be happy to celebrate a funeral without a body and a party and share his inheritance (if he has one).

The one who is stranded with Jigoro is more than screwed because he will have to live with him for the rest of his life.

Legends Always Die

Re: Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you?

Post by Legends Always Die »

I look at this from who would benefit and help the most and that has to be the nurse. Having the nurse on the island is crucial for our survival and well-being. He can provide immediate medical care for injuries and emergencies, preventing infections and complications. The nurse can monitor our health, implement proper hygiene and sanitation practices, and manage chronic conditions. Additionally, he offers essential mental health support, helping us cope with anxiety and stress. His expertise allows them to educate us in first aid and survival skills, and he would play a vital role in long-term disease prevention and rehabilitation. Overall, the nurse’s presence significantly enhances our chances of surviving and hopefully making it off the island.

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!