The Shizune vs. Lilly scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: The Shizune vs. Lilly scene

Post by G3n0c1de »

Snicket wrote:Actually i didn't notice till you mention them. Also Shizunes stocking are blue not black.
Hmm, never saw that, I just assumed they were black, they are pretty dark for blue.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
anon

Post by anon »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Exdi wrote:Nothing says femenine intensity more than when a lady removes her leggings
It's plausible, for guys the idiom is the gloves coming off.
Better theory: Shizune is so awesome she rocks her own socks off.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

G3n0c1de wrote: Hmm, never saw that, I just assumed they were black, they are pretty dark for blue.
hey i'm not saying that its not good.
Bara

Post by Bara »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Snicket wrote:Actually i didn't notice till you mention them. Also Shizunes stocking are blue not black.
Hmm, never saw that, I just assumed they were black, they are pretty dark for blue.
Heh, I have always claimed that the ability to tell the difference between Navy Blue and Black is an ability of females primarily. None of the men I've asked in my family seem to be able to tell the difference anyway so it could just be my screwed up genetics. :wink:

Or as Kommander Kenji sez, "There is NO Navy Blue. The color Navy Blue is part of the Femenist Conspiracy!!" :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
archon536

Post by archon536 »

In an odd twist of that last post: I have a suit that is Navy Blue, that I always wear to special occasions. (I guess it goes without saying that I am male.) I once left it at my Stepmother's (who is, to the best of my knowledge, a woman) condo, and I needed it for something the next day. So, she brought it to me at my house, but when she called me on the phone , said to me, and I am not joking: "I don't see any blue suits around here. There's a BLACK one in the closet, though."

After a 20 minute conversation about the suit's general appearance, and me convincing her that the suit was indeed Navy Blue, she dropped it off at my house. :P
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
Bara

Post by Bara »

archon536 wrote:In an odd twist of that last post: I have a suit that is Navy Blue, that I always wear to special occasions. (I guess it goes without saying that I am male.) I once left it at my Stepmother's (who is, to the best of my knowledge, a woman) condo, and I needed it for something the next day. So, she brought it to me at my house, but when she called me on the phone , said to me, and I am not joking: "I don't see any blue suits around here. There's a BLACK one in the closet, though."

After a 20 minute conversation about the suit's general appearance, and me convincing her that the suit was indeed Navy Blue, she dropped it off at my house. :P
And just how many mens suits did she have in her closet to confuse the issue? I'd imagine she would recognize your Dad's suits, so any extra would be yours, right? :mrgreen:
Under artificial lighting I really can't telll the difference between the two colors; in direct sunlight at about a distance of two feet (Kenji distance) I can. I don't find anything odd about her not being able to recognize the difference. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Bara wrote:[
Heh, I have always claimed that the ability to tell the difference between Navy Blue and Black is an ability of females primarily. None of the men I've asked in my family seem to be able to tell the difference anyway so it could just be my screwed up genetics. :wink:

Or as Kommander Kenji sez, "There is NO Navy Blue. The color Navy Blue is part of the Femenist Conspiracy!!" :lol:
It comes to a surprise to me as well, considering that several forms of color blindness run in my family.
archon536

Post by archon536 »

Bara wrote:
archon536 wrote:In an odd twist of that last post: I have a suit that is Navy Blue, that I always wear to special occasions. (I guess it goes without saying that I am male.) I once left it at my Stepmother's (who is, to the best of my knowledge, a woman) condo, and I needed it for something the next day. So, she brought it to me at my house, but when she called me on the phone , said to me, and I am not joking: "I don't see any blue suits around here. There's a BLACK one in the closet, though."

And just how many mens suits did she have in her closet to confuse the issue? I'd imagine she would recognize your Dad's suits, so any extra would be yours, right? :mrgreen:
Under artificial lighting I really can't telll the difference between the two colors; in direct sunlight at about a distance of two feet (Kenji distance) I can. I don't find anything odd about her not being able to recognize the difference. :lol:
It was the only one there. This was before they moved in together and got married.
Lol, I was just responding to the idea that telling colors apart is a female thing by pointing out an apparent exception. :mrgreen:
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune