Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Zarys »

SpunkySix wrote:Rin is super pretty, she's just not conventionally pretty.

Show of hands, who else was suspicious of the shmexy possible dude in a suit until they found out it was a chick and not a trap?
She remains pretty, obviously, she is just who is the less for the standards of the game.
After it is a matter of taste, but I always see that the fan-art of Rin are almost always the fan art that resembles the less to the official art.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

In my opinion in terms of prettiness, it goes
Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Hanako

However in sexiness its more like
Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:In my opinion in terms of prettiness, it goes

M'kay...you're weird. (HANAKO THE LEAST ? O RLY ?)

Me it's more : (global beauty)
Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin.

If I have to speak of "sexiness" : Lilly >/? Hanako = Shizune > Emi > Rin.

(I don't find Shizune really sexier than Hanako, Shizune had big breasts for her size and...? I'm pretty sure that Hanako had the same breasts that Shizune or almost)
I hesitate to put Lilly above in terms of sexiness or don't compare her with Hanako; I suposse that Lilly is more "sexy" in the common view because she is curvier; but I find that the body type of Hanako already satisfactory and very good in his way (tall, slim, but still with good curves); I don't really like the body types like Emi but from the stap of Hanako, this is not more the most important for me.
The Hanako's Sexiness seems to be seriously underestimated here : see the ratio between the size of the hand of Hisao and Hanako's breasts in the sex-scene !
Okay you can prefer Lilly or Shizune but don't call Hanako unsexy. :lol:
Last edited by Zarys on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Atario

Post by Atario »

Liminaut wrote:It's interesting that no-one in the forums comments on anything wrong with how Akira dresses, but Hideaki's style is an issue.
I think it's mostly an age thing. Akira's 25 and works as a lawyer, so one assumes she at least somewhat knows what she's doing dressing like that. Hideaki, on the other hand, is probably somewhere around 14 or 15, so his competence is more questionable.

Beyond that, though, of course there is somewhat of a gender-based double standard at work, but I could still see people taking exception to Akira's manner of dress (particularly her female acquaintances if any).
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Atario wrote:
Liminaut wrote:It's interesting that no-one in the forums comments on anything wrong with how Akira dresses, but Hideaki's style is an issue.
I think it's mostly an age thing. Akira's 25 and works as a lawyer, so one assumes she at least somewhat knows what she's doing dressing like that. Hideaki, on the other hand, is probably somewhere around 14 or 15, so his competence is more questionable.

Beyond that, though, of course there is somewhat of a gender-based double standard at work, but I could still see people taking exception to Akira's manner of dress (particularly her female acquaintances if any).
It is more normal for a woman to dress like a man than a man to dress like woman, although I hardly believe that the Akira dress is not seen as a bizarreness by her colleagues and superiors. (Is that even allowed in a real-life society ?)
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

CoffeeDrive wrote:In my opinion in terms of prettiness, it goes

In my opinion...

Prettyness

Hanako > Lilly > Emi > Shizune & Misha > Rin

Sexyness

Hanako > Shizune > Lilly & Emi > Rin

Don't judge me >.> I like the fact Shizune is a bit of a top. When she tied Hisao to the chair? That was hot

Also, Is it just me or did anyone really hope for a 3 way relationship in Shizune's route? Poor Misha...I want her to be happy too!
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Shizune's actually a power bottom, not a power top, I think. Sure, she's aggressive, but once things are initiated, while she likes dominating Hisao, she seems to prefer to get him to fight back against her, pin her down, and hatefuck her.

Actually, it might be that she's a power switch - it's not about who wins, it's about how hard everyone fights, and if it's a fair game, it works for her.

Also, Akira is probably dressing in such a masculine way to blend in. There's a glass ceiling for women usually, so she tries to get her coworkers to think of her as male, I think.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

bhtooefr wrote:Shizune's actually a power bottom, not a power top, I think. Sure, she's aggressive, but once things are initiated, while she likes dominating Hisao, she seems to prefer to get him to fight back against her, pin her down, and hatefuck her.

Actually, it might be that she's a power switch - it's not about who wins, it's about how hard everyone fights, and if it's a fair game, it works for her.
Wow, yum. A little threesie with that mindset would have been incredibly hot.

As for Rin's fan art, a lot of the time it doesn't really make her prettier so much as blatantly sexualizing her. There are exceptions, but they don't come around as often as you might expect, for me at least. Of course, I'm considering being pretty and being hot two separate things here, so that might be the difference. Rin is really pretty and I probably would, but she doesn't get me like the other girls do.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Okay, let's settle this:

Scale of prettyness:

1. Hanako. Her scars accentuate the beauty of the rest of her, not diminish it. One needs bad to see good.

2. Lilly. More of the conventional type.

3. Shizune. Dem glasses, and she can also pull of short hair

4. Emi. Looks a teensy bit loli, but otherwise OK

5. Misha. Meh.

6. Rin. The structure of her face is too... Odd. It looks better in fanart, like, for example, in Sea's avatar.

Now, scale of sexeh:

1. Hanako. Long purple hair across the eye is fuckin' sexy as fuck.

2. Shizune. No words needed. Sexeh.

3. Lilly. Conventional sexy, though big breasts aren't my thing.

4. Emi. The only girl who seems to have controllable breast size, which I appreciate, but it still feels a bit loli.

5. Rin. Meh.

6. Misha. DIS GIRL FAT
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Nothing has been settled. That list does not reflect my tastes and I refuse to be associated with it. GOOD DAY, SIR.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

SpunkySix wrote:Nothing has been settled. That list does not reflect my tastes and I refuse to be associated with it. GOOD DAY, SIR.
I report your post for bad tastes.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Emi really does look a bit young, to be honest.

I mean, her physical build is in line with my preferences, but there's this "we drew a loli and then made her older than everyone (although I've already had that argument, Lilly's older than her from what I can tell) so you see she's not REALLY jailbait" vibe to the whole thing.

Compare to Akira, for instance, whose overall build is fairly similar (except taller), but she looks quite a bit older (she is quite a bit older, but you know that six or seven years later, Emi will look younger than Akira did in the VN).
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

bhtooefr wrote:Emi really does look a bit young, to be honest.

I mean, her physical build is in line with my preferences, but there's this "we drew a loli and then made her older than everyone (although I've already had that argument, Lilly's older than her from what I can tell) so you see she's not REALLY jailbait" vibe to the whole thing.

Compare to Akira, for instance, whose overall build is fairly similar (except taller), but she looks quite a bit older (she is quite a bit older, but you know that six or seven years later, Emi will look younger than Akira did in the VN).
Are you sure to really like girls ? :mrgreen:
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:Rin is super pretty, she's just not conventionally pretty.

Show of hands, who else was suspicious of the shmexy possible dude in a suit until they found out it was a chick and not a trap?
Suspicious is the wrong word, and I kinda thought she was a female anyway. Not that I'd have minded either way, to be honest...
SpunkySix wrote:Nothing has been settled. That list does not reflect my tastes and I refuse to be associated with it. GOOD DAY, SIR.
+1.
bhtooefr wrote:Emi really does look a bit young, to be honest.
She kinda does, but I have to be careful as my girlfriend (who is 19) until very recently has been confused as 14-15 year old, so for me to agree and say 'bit too young' might reflect badly on me :P I think her revision was fairly good for that reason, as there are definitely people of that age that do look of a younger age group. In the Act 1 pre-release, the shape of the face was different and she looked about 10. Now THAT really does look a bit young :L
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Are you personally put off by her looking young, or by fears of what other people might think?