About Shizune and ... Misha

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kibaro

Re: About Shizune and ... Misha

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote:
Misha's too fat to run.
she's not really fat, chubby at most, not even that maybe , idk but who said she needs to run?:P plus i thin she has the biggest breasts (imo) so that would be uncomfortable, even with a sportsbra....mmmh now i wanna see misha in that :(
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Kibaro wrote:
Potato wrote:
Misha's too fat to run.
she's not really fat, chubby at most, not even that maybe , idk but who said she needs to run?:P plus i thin she has the biggest breasts (imo) so that would be uncomfortable, even with a sportsbra....mmmh now i wanna see misha in that :(
Misha has smaller breasts than Lilly or Shizune.

Plus, bitch pads her bra
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Atario

Post by Atario »

For some reason I feel like Misha would have the best ass of any of the girls.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Atario wrote:For some reason I feel like Misha would have the biggest ass of any of the girls.
Well, yeah.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guys, I don't want to be that guy, but when we've gone from "Misha and Shizune's relationship" to "my gobs Misha's booty tho" we're starting to veer a little off course.

Not that you're wrong of course, just off-topic.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

SpunkySix wrote:Guys, I don't want to be that guy, but when we've gone from "Misha and Shizune's relationship" to "my gobs Misha's booty tho" we're starting to veer a little off course.

Well theres nothing much left to say then yes or no basically to the question and giving reasoning on why. I think she would get over it in time.

Also cmon misha is not fat, I bet if the game didnt mention that she was a bit chubby, people wouldnt say that since you cant even tell from her sprites.

edit: the forums could use a bit more activity me thinks, so unless we go reaally offtopic I wouldnt mind. :lol:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

ogorhan wrote:[
Also cmon misha is not fat, I bet if the game didnt mention that she was a bit chubby, people wouldnt say that since you cant even tell from her sprites.
O RLY?
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Guys, I don't want to be that guy, but when we've gone from "Misha and Shizune's relationship" to "my gobs Misha's booty tho" we're starting to veer a little off course.

Hey, booty proportions are a valuable aspect of any lasting relationship.

On the topic of Misha being fat, one of the first things I noticed when starting KS was "These girls are all kinda...Thick..."

Mind you, this was purely in comparison to the expected VN cast of models with painfully disproportionate tits. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

metalangel wrote:
ogorhan wrote:[
O RLY?
Aw, them thighs are giving me good vibes, but her face is making me sad there. :(

Which I guess is sort of the point, but sti- HEY, stop sucking me back into this!!
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Potato wrote:

Hey, booty proportions are a valuable aspect of any lasting relationship.

On the topic of Misha being fat, one of the first things I noticed when starting KS was "These girls are all kinda...Thick..."

Mind you, this was purely in comparison to the expected VN cast of models with painfully disproportionate tits. :lol:
Y'know i thought the girls in KS were like that too, until i realized the aspect ratio was off in full screen mode on my crappy laptop. As it's supposed to be viewed? They actually look somewhat realistic body wise. I mean granted in real life Hanako would be considered busty while Shizune would be questioned about a possible boob job, but otherwise i think you were just used to bizarrely skinny builds.

AS TO MISHA BEING FAT...
...eh, she's not exactly a shining example of physical fitness but i wouldn't really call her fat.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I like 'em when they jiggle when they giggle.
Or WAHAHAHA~!, I'm not too fussy.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:Guys, I don't want to be that guy
You're totally being that guy.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Hi, I'm that guy. Who's impersonating me then?

...What? It seemed appropriate. >.>
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Potato

Post by Potato »

Silentcook wrote:Hi, I'm that guy. Who's impersonating me then?

...What? It seemed appropriate. >.>
*nonchalantly stirring forum members into a big pot of stew*

Impersonating you? Why, I would never!

*adds salt*
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.