The Saki Topic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: The Saki Topic

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote: I could see that... I guess what I mean is, I can see her being a bitch because she's frustrated sometimes or wants to hide herself away, but I can't see her being a stuck-up popular girl. Those are two very different types of mean.
Ahhh, I get ya. Well, from what her canon depiction says, I guessit pretty mu h says she isn't a stucjup style of bitch, so I see your point there
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The first one who put Saki in a fashin club was themocaw. He's also the one who made her into a bitch.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Mirage_GSM wrote:The first one who put Saki in a fashin club was themocaw. He's also the one who made her into a bitch.
God bless Thermocaw
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:I seem to remember an 'achievement' in another thread in which someone tongue-in-cheek said some of us might try to become experts in disabilities etc because of KS.
Guilty :P Because of KS, I now have a real interest in Epilepsy and Phantom Limb sentations.

Okay, so what do we know about her in Canon and Fanon?
Personally, I've not read the Pseudo-Route, so if people generally use that as a fanon base, I'm clueless

In canon, we know what the blog post in the OP says. And even that's not really canon because it's a joke. :lol: So...Yeah, she can be written as basically whatever.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:In canon, we know what the blog post in the OP says. And even that's not really canon because it's a joke. :lol: So...Yeah, she can be written as basically whatever.
Or she can be written out altogether, as a kind of tragic signpost… :(
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Well, to be fair on themocaw, he kinda dropped the story before Saki's metamorphosis from bitch to not-bitch occurred.

Her "canon" bio hardly calls her anything of the sort, but it's certainly one way to go with it.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Potato

Post by Potato »

I choose to believe Saki is a hyper-competent femme fatale masquerading as a sweet cute girl.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:I choose to believe Saki is a hyper-competent femme fatale masquerading as a sweet cute girl.
Technically nothing contradicts that, although the same could be said for a lot of the characters...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"