Seven Drunken Pirates, We're The Seven Deadly Sins

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atario

Re: Seven Drunken Pirates, We're The Seven Deadly Sins

Post by Atario »

dewelar wrote:Also...I'm still trying to figure out...
ProfAllister wrote:Emi - Greed. She's fixated on "having" things. It doesn't matter whether she can use them, or if it's a good idea - she simply wants to be able to keep it, even if that means it stays under lock and key, never to be used or enjoyed.
...yeah, I'm missing something, apparently.
It's slightly a stretch, but I can see it. He's saying Emi keeps Hisao (and his figurative heart) involved with her, despite not wanting to fully give herself to the relationship, which is kinda selfish.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
dewelar

Re: Seven Drunken Pirates, We're The Seven Deadly Sins

Post by dewelar »

Atario wrote:
dewelar wrote:Also...I'm still trying to figure out...
ProfAllister wrote:Emi - Greed. She's fixated on "having" things. It doesn't matter whether she can use them, or if it's a good idea - she simply wants to be able to keep it, even if that means it stays under lock and key, never to be used or enjoyed.
...yeah, I'm missing something, apparently.
It's slightly a stretch, but I can see it. He's saying Emi keeps Hisao (and his figurative heart) involved with her, despite not wanting to fully give herself to the relationship, which is kinda selfish.
I might buy that if it weren't for the part where she's the one who tries to break up with him right before he tells her he loves her. Even if I did buy it, "fixated" is an awfully strong word.

Yeah, usually I'm pretty much in agreement with the Good Professor, but I think someone's got some 'splainin' to do.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!