Are the hentai scenes important

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hypothermia

Re: Are the hentai scenes important

Post by Hypothermia »

In the Q&A, Blue123 put up a sex scene sample music thing. It's done well, don't worry.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Hypothermia wrote:In the Q&A, Blue123 put up a sex scene sample music thing. It's done well, don't worry.
The song is called Moonlight and it is very well made!
I always listen to it in combo with Rain. :D
"...!"
carbonartistmonked

Post by carbonartistmonked »

konufis wrote:I Think that some game need hentai scene, but in katyawa shoujo it's not NEEDED, but it add a touching point in the game.
Hentai game where you just flirt, fuck, good ending are lame. But in case of KS, those scene will be more sentimental than "hot".
couldn't agree more :wink:
a member of carbon artist associates and P.R.O.J.E.C.T.

Pure.Rubbish.Old.Junk.Enters.Comic.Theories

archon536

Post by archon536 »

I think the answer to that question largely depends on how important sex is in what you consider to be a healthy relationship. For people who invariably link good boyfriend/girlfriend with the occasional sex act, then it's probably pretty important in that it's a major relationship milestone. For other people who have a more platonic or simplistic idea of the relationship, then maybe not so much. Maybe in some others' eyes, it's even better without them.

Personally, I don't care one way or another. I do not believe that putting the scenes in there or not will have much of an effect on the game as a whole. As a personal choice, I would rather play through the game without the scenes the first time, because the scenes tend to kill the whole "immersion" effect that I play my games with. For others, its probably not a problem. But, anyway, that's my two cents.
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune