Apart from medical support in Yamaku...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Deimos

Apart from medical support in Yamaku...

Post by Deimos »

I have tried to read most of the older serious threads and forgive me if I have not found the one that adressed what I am now going to ask!

As far as I am informed there is nothing beside the medical support that Yamaku provides and I am aware that any disabilities treated in this school are more or less of physical nature. Still, I am left wondering if there is some kind of psychiatrist helping in that place.

I mean, some people came to Yamaku via accidents that will mark them for life (Like Hisao and he never mentioned receiving that particular kind of treatment.)

Likewise I could not see any attempt in reintroducing the Yamaku students into the normal society. Normally, NGOs would flock around such schools and the school staff should prepare all the seniors for their designated careers.

I am probably putting too much thought into this but I used to work for a charity organisation in my free time and it struck me as odd that there is nothing like that around.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Apart from medical support in Yamaku...

Post by Aura »

The staff includes counselors like normal schools and also at least one psychologist.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Wonder if we'll meet the psychologist if Hisao ever has to have his 'needs addressed'. He does seem to have on and off depression.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Misha should be the Psychiatrist.

"Doctor, i then found out I have erectile dysfunction"
"WAHAHAHAHAHA~"
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Seroanth wrote:Misha should be the Psychiatrist.

"Doctor, i then found out I have erectile dysfunction"
"WAHAHAHAHAHA~"
better than "I know, I was there. WAHAHAHAHA~" I suppose.