Electric Guitar Crickets.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bailey

Electric Guitar Crickets.

Post by Bailey »

Quite a while ago, I think it was sometime during Emi's route (the first one I did), I noticed that at night there is the sound of what I'm guessing are crickets.
If you listen carefully enough, it sounds like someone is playing an electric guitar in the distance, so now I can't take any night time scene seriously because I keep thinking of crickets playing electric guitars...
Go back and see if you guys notice it? or is it just me? :P

I'm saying that the crickets sound like electric guitars btw, not that theres the sound of both :P
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
Mute

Re: Electric Guitar Crickets.

Post by Mute »

You hear it a couple times in other routes as well, at the background scene before the girl's dorms I think. The same scene with Rin's mural on the wall.
You just lost the game.
Bailey

Re: Electric Guitar Crickets.

Post by Bailey »

Mute wrote:You hear it a couple times in other routes as well, at the background scene before the girl's dorms I think. The same scene with Rin's mural on the wall.
Ye I noticed it in the other routes, it just means I literaly can't take any night time scene seriously :P
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.