K-Shounen!

WORDS WORDS WORDS

LordDarknus

Re: K-Shounen!

Post by LordDarknus »

As the night settles down...

I quietly sit alone on the balcony's stone bench, wondering if I could reach the stars...

The family so close to me is warm and caring, yet I know this is the last time we'll ever be together...

For next year we'll graduate and separate.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

At least I'll always have the memories... when they make new friends and find new families, ..quietly forgetting about me.

A part of me will always be atop that yellow dandelion hill, where Shizuo took me to watch the clouds and help him paint a brighter day...

Where for the first time... I listened to him sing ...and fell in love.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

I'll miss you, Shizuo, my love..., my heart will forever carry your song atop the dandelion hill...

I'll always remember you, even if you'll one day forget me...

I love you.

[ED: We Weren't Born To Follow by Bon Jovi]
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, that's one way to increase one's post count...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, that's one way to increase one's post count...

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1753
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

“Can you take a stand?”

A storm of darkness clouds my world...

“Can you reach for the sky?”

Glimmering light calls out to me... beckoning me to rise from the storm...

“Can you envision hope and see to your dreams?”

I open my eyes from the darkness fading... a misty world of white and light... of shadows and cold...

“Can you say what someone is listening for?”

I look to Hisao... waiting quietly beside me...

“Can you trust another with all your heart?”

My smile is all that he needs of me...

[Insert Song: 吻别 by 張學友]
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Helping me gingerly.., as I reach to embrace him, Hisao trembles.., as he picks me up gently, ...and holds me tightly. Keeping me forever safe in his warmth.

We hold on to each other for as long as we can, before I shudder from a dulled sharpness in my brain, quickening my breathing and forcing us to quietly let go.

My head feels sore and heavy, the winter world of snow and cold blurs into white shadows, the hospital room looks spacious and indistinct around me, as I softly rest upon the pillow again. My mind racing numbly under icy pain.

Hisao quivers.. trying to find the right words to say... but I hold on to his loving hand, and ease his weariness..

“Hisao... it's alright...”

“Iwanako.. I-I'm sorry...”

“It's okay..”

“E-Everyone's graduated...”
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

'I slept through the whole year?' In shock, I think to myself, but the thought doesn't seem to matter...

“We.. we still have each other... you stayed true to me for so long... that's all that matters.”

Almost crying, Hisao goes on.., trying to tell me something.

“I-Iwanako.. I promise you... I'll look after you, I'll hold you – I love you.”

Smiling warmly, I comfort tearful Hisao with beautiful words.

“I love you too... I'll love you forever and ever, for treating me kindly, for returning my feelings... and saving me.”

“I-Iwanako?”

“I'm sorry our first kiss was...”

Tearful gasps overwhelm me.. Hisao is already holding me tightly... I quiet and calm myself enough.. to tell him “I'm so sorry, Hisao.. that I ruined our first kiss...”

“No.. no, don't be sorry, Iwanako, you did nothing wrong.”
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Whimpering in his arms, I feel unbearably lonely for what I've done.

“I've been dreaming... while you waited.”

“D-Dreaming?”

“I was selfish.. I was happy in my dreams... I-I left you waiting..”

“What... did you dream about?”

“I..”

Brief fragments of summer fly past my eyes... flashes of happy smiles.. echoes of joyful laughter..

A family of friends...

But none of them real.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

“Iwanako?... What is the last thing you remember?”

“I.. remember accepting your kiss, at the forest's edge in winter... I remember.. dying in your arms, and thinking how selfish I am.. to do such a thing... and then... nothing..... I'm sorry...”

“Iwanako, don't be sorry, don't ever feel sad again. It may not have been what.. we wanted, but... we still have the rest of our lives ahead of us.”

“You.. s-still want me?”

Lovingly stroking my head and kissing my tears away, Hisao smiles warmly through sadnesses of his own.

“How could I not want you? My love?”

Feeling sadness, joy, loss, happiness altogether in my heart, I give in to myself and cry like a child.

Hisao had been waiting for me while I wandered, at the edge of the winter forest, until I would finally awake from chasing dreams...

I cry and sob loudly in his arms, through sorrow and comfort, while Hisao holds me safe and warm.

“Hisao... I'm home.”

“Welcome home.. Iwanako.”
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

[OP: Tashika ni by Angela Aki]

Katawa Shounen

One More Act: Graduation (part 6 - END)
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Fear holds my body still in fright, my eyes peer at the hospital doors opening into light.

My hands shake in clutching the immaculate bag of medications, my thoughts wild in trepidation.

I startle and almost jump, scaring Hisao walking up beside me and giving me the gentlest bump.

“C-Calm down Iwanako...”

“I-I'm sorry, Hisao, I'm sorry I'm sorry,”

“Iwanako.., you're a beautiful grown woman now, you don't have to be so scared and apologise so much over so little, you're not a kid anymore.”

“r-really?”

“..., aheh..”

Lovingly putting a soft pat on my head, Hisao tenderly smiles in kind warmth to ease me.

“Iwanako, you're still exactly the way you were.. you haven't changed a bit.”

“S-sorry... Hisao, I-I promise I'll start acting more grown up from now on!”

“Errm.. maybe you should just try to be yourself and.. let it come naturally to you.”

“B-But I'm a mature woman girlfriend now, so I have to be as responsible as possible and grown up as can be!”

Maybe... I said that with more eagerness than needed, but Hisao just smiles kindly to me again, running his loving fingers through my long uncut hair...
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

“You'd still be my girlfriend, Iwanako, no matter what. Even if you're not acting mature at all right now.”

“I.. I'm sorry..”

“You're still the same beautiful girl I fell in love with.. The 'Snow Angel' of my boyish dreams...”

“Hi-Hisao?”

“Don't go changing, to try and please me.”

“That's a song..”

“Yeah. I heard it a lot of times on.. the English radio.”

“The English radio?”

“Y-yeah. I love you, Iwanako.. just the way you are.”

With a happy smile of my own, I let Hisao gently take me by the hand, and bravely... with small timid steps, we walked beyond the hospital doors, and stepped into the light of our future together...
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Beyond the windows and out of reach; the world goes by smoothly in colourless blurs. I hold on tightly to Hisao while the train jolts and shimmies almost unnoticeably, worrying myself and him for no valid reason, until he puts a hand over my shoulder, and gently coaxes me to relax.

Looking at him smile and whispering softly, I blush quietly in embarrassment for being overly tense, and slowly let myself relax... even giving myself a light chuckle about it.

But upon arriving at the door to my home, I... I suddenly want to flee and never ever come back here again.

This is my foster parents' home, where I was raised. And yet, I can't stand walking inside to meet them again. Those two people who never once came to visit me in the hospital. Even though Hisao says they did. But I'm sure it could only have been once, or twice, and only for the sake of acting like they cared.

As the door opens away, I quickly dart behind Hisao and bury my face against him, slightly pushing him forwards as he greets my foster mother, and speaks kindly to her on my behalf.

She doesn't... she doesn't even call me by my name, she just– invites us in, and Hisao lets me keep my face hidden as we enter.

“You're being silly, Iwanako.”

Of course Hisao isn't too fond of my ridiculous behaviour, so I.. eventually make myself look at my foster parents, who... both look so old, and weary...

“M-mother... f-father..., I'm... I'm home.”

“Welcome home, sweetheart.”
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Sunlight sets in from windows behind me and Hisao, casting brightness onto the wooden table while gentle steams billow forth from cups of coffee. The aromas curiously carrying a strong familiarity, I sip and savour calming feelings in sweetened taste, and somehow grow comfortable enough to look my parents in the eyes.

“You'll be taking our daughter to live with you? Mr. Nakai?”

“Y-yes, Mrs. Hanajima. I.. I think she herself is more comfortable with– umm, the arrangement.”

“Well.. if she is happy about it; go ahead, Nakai.”

“T-thank you, Mr. Hanajima-sir, I'll-”

“Don't you two care!?”

I shout at them, breaking the peaceful calm... I'm suddenly standing.. my long shadow looms darkly over their tired faces.

They don't say a word, while Hisao doesn't know this side of me. My parents don't really care, they just look back at me.

I quickly seat myself down, fixing my gaze at the bottom of my coffee cup.

“Sweetheart..”

She really has to stop calling me that. She never meant any love with it in the first place. Never once did she-

“We're sorry.”

Quietness comes between us, before Hisao says something nice about my – about this home, and they all keep pretending I didn't say anything.

I keep staying quiet like I should. While they talk on and on through details and dates.

My belongings already neatly packed up in the storeroom, memories more-or-less tidily swept clean, there isn't anything my foster parents want more than me immediately leaving.

I just keep staring down at my empty coffee cup, the bottom would be clean but there are drips of dark spots, specks of my own reflection.