Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hanako is always worth waiting for. :wink:
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Hanako is always worth waiting for. :wink:
<high five>

Jury's out on whether it's worth scarring my brother ( no pun intended)
Markmeizter

Post by Markmeizter »

Kick-aha wrote:@Markmeizter

I don't really know what to say - one sitting... :shock: It took me quite 40-50 hours
I hope you soon will feel better again. Do it on your own pace and don't overexert. In a decent amount time the 100% are doable without cutting off your own arm :wink:

Yeah. I got hooked up really fast that's why I was able to do it in one sitting.
Thanks man, that means a lot.
I'll definitely try doing their bad/neutral or what-not routes to get the 100% but this time but yeah, I'll take it slow this time.
"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?" - Rin Tezuka
sennit

Post by sennit »

Markmeizter wrote:
Kick-aha wrote:@Markmeizter

I don't really know what to say - one sitting... :shock: It took me quite 40-50 hours
I hope you soon will feel better again. Do it on your own pace and don't overexert. In a decent amount time the 100% are doable without cutting off your own arm :wink:

Yeah. I got hooked up really fast that's why I was able to do it in one sitting.
Thanks man, that means a lot.
I'll definitely try doing their bad/neutral or what-not routes to get the 100% but this time but yeah, I'll take it slow this time.
The dreaded bad endings :shock: Good luck to you sir. Bring tissues.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Yeah man, especially emi

Hanako s I liked more than the good ending, but that's just me.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Emi's bad end just made me shrug. Too many girls like that to count.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Emi's bad end just made me shrug. Too many girls like that to count.
Name ten girls with trauma-induced defense mechanisms.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

I just finished playing through Katawa Shoujo for the very first time half an hour ago in one sitting, ultimately ending up with Hanako's good ending. All those feels... I can't handle them! I'm also not sure if I want to play through the game several times or leave it as it is. I'm somewhat contempt with Hanako's good ending as it really made me cry at the end but at the same time I can't help but crave for more feels whether they be from a good or a bad ending. Guys... What should I do?

Oh and Hanako is best girl. No doubt about it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HiTechPixel wrote:I just finished playing through Katawa Shoujo for the very first time half an hour ago in one sitting, ultimately ending up with Hanako's good ending. All those feels... I can't handle them! I'm also not sure if I want to play through the game several times or leave it as it is. I'm somewhat contempt with Hanako's good ending as it really made me cry at the end but at the same time I can't help but crave for more feels whether they be from a good or a bad ending. Guys... What should I do?

Oh and Hanako is best girl. No doubt about it.
100% the game. There is no other option. And Hanako is a common skank compared to Lilly.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
And Hanako is a common skank compared to Lilly.

Don't even start that shit Xan. Or there's gonna be a fight.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
And Hanako is a common skank compared to Lilly.

Don't even start that shit Xan. Or there's gonna be a fight.
I've never understood why people say "Don't start..." about something that's already been started.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Xanatos wrote:And Hanako is a common skank compared to Lilly.
Change your comment. You have 20 seconds to comply.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

All the girls are just swell. End of discussion.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Huh, I guess the 'feels' can have a tendency to drive us to extremes of emotion. Hmm, I have to capture these feels and get some answers from them.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

AussieInquisitor wrote:Huh, I guess the 'feels' can have a tendency to drive us to extremes of emotion. Hmm, I have to capture these feels and get some answers from them.

Please do. And be sure to share them with us. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.