How can we help?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zoll

How can we help?

Post by Zoll »

First of all, congrats on the demo release of the only game that has excited me in years ^_^

Well, I read somewhere that the 4L staff doesn't want monetary donations or anything of that sort. However, after playing Act1 and every ending it has I can't wait for the full version! Call me easy to please but I absolutely loved every aspect of this game (except Kenji; please make him die in a fire) and have intense respect for a crew of amatuers pooling untold hours of their free time together to make this project happen.

So if you wont take my money, what can I (and the various other fans feeling the same way) do to help and show our support?

Once again, I can't express how much I enjoyed the demo of KS, everything about it was just so perfect. And I can't get over the fact that people are willing to do something on this scale without being prodded by big company budgets and such. You guys are really something ^_^
Rednal

Re: How can we help?

Post by Rednal »

Money-wise, donate to Charity. ^^ Preferably to one that helps physically handicapped people.

Otherwise, I think everyone rather enjoys getting new fanart.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Rednal wrote:Money-wise, donate to Charity. ^^ Preferably to one that helps physically handicapped people.
^ That. I have no doubt that if you make a donation to some charity dealing with the handicapped, maybe collaborate with others and make a big one, and mention this game or make in the game's name, it'll make the developers happier than if you paypal them $5.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

As stated in the FAQ (I think), we prefer that the money you so desperately wish to throw at our feet be donated to a charity (really of your choice). We have no need for money off of this thing--it complicates shit, for one--and we're all more-or-less gainfully employed.

Also, keep looking through the game! Let us know what's bad, what's good, and what's indifferent. Check out the feedback thread, and if you happen to find an error/typo that hasn't already been listed, well, let us know. We appreciate it.