Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:Anyone else here think that Shizune's H-scenes could've been taken out of the game, and the story wouldn't have changed much? It does make her arc move a bit, but, unlike Hanako's, it didn't really feel necessary to me that she had to have sex with Hisao.
In this case, the H-scenes definitely weren't necessary, but they certainly makes her arc a bit more interesting. Her second scene was my personal favorite, so if that scene was taken out, I'd have much less good things to talk about Shizune's arc :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Initial thoughts on the H-scenes:

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:Initial thoughts on the H-scenes:
[/wonderingifXanatosemotionallyormentallychangedatallafterplayingthroughKatawaShoujo]

[/nevermindthat'sjustridiculouslystupid]

[/heprobablyfappedduringHanako'sH-scenetoo]

I came here expecting feels. What I got was looking over how I've wasted a majority of my life in meaningless attempts to make my time worthwhile. And then feels.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Initial thoughts on the H-scenes:
[/wonderingifXanatosemotionallyormentallychangedatallafterplayingthroughKatawaShoujo]

[/nevermindthat'sjustridiculouslystupid]

[/heprobablyfappedduringHanako'sH-scenetoo]

I came here expecting feels. What I got was looking over how I've wasted a majority of my life in meaningless attempts to make my time worthwhile. And then feels.
Well, I did say initial thoughts... :lol:

And FYI, I attempted fapping at every scene and found Hanako's only slightly fappable by turning off the text and ignoring the context of the scene.

Note that the shed scene is straight unfappable, context or not.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
And FYI, I attempted fapping at every scene and found Hanako's only slightly fappable by turning off the text and ignoring the context of the scene.
I...I really did not need to know this.
Xanatos wrote:
Note that the shed scene is straight unfappable, context or not.
That's a writer's given, considering that, while you can remove the context/text...Her face. Emi's face. Oh, that face.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:I...I really did not need to know this.
And 4LS really did not need to spend five years forging a game about cripple romance. Life sucks if you only consider needs. :P

And yeah, Emi's face...Everything was uncomfortable in that scene. :lol: That was the point, granted, butt...
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Umber wrote:Anyone else here think that Shizune's H-scenes could've been taken out of the game, and the story wouldn't have changed much? It does make her arc move a bit, but, unlike Hanako's, it didn't really feel necessary to me that she had to have sex with Hisao.
I actually found the first one a bit rapey. Made me uncomfortable since consent was never given or asked for, and rope was involved.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
Umber

Post by Umber »

muliebrity wrote:
I actually found the first one a bit rapey. Made me uncomfortable since consent was never given or asked for, and rope was involved.
It was a rather rape-ish moment.

muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Umber wrote:It was a rather rape-ish moment.
I wouldn't know what to think without scientists studying these things in detail. Thank you.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

muliebrity wrote:
Somebody (hint: It's you) has no idea what rape is...Sitting there and actively enjoying it with no protest whatsoever is pretty much given consent. Granted, a rape victim may physically enjoy it anyway because that's how the body works, Hisao's thoughts show no protest either. xD

:P And the rope is Shizune's version of a ball gag. Kink =/= rape. :lol:
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Xanatos wrote:
muliebrity wrote:Somebody (hint: It's you) has no idea what rape is...Sitting there and actively enjoying it with no protest whatsoever is pretty much given consent. Granted, a rape victim may physically enjoy it anyway because that's how the body works, Hisao's thoughts show no protest either. xD
I know that would count as rape if the shoe were on the other foot, and rape is more about violence than anything, so it's not typically enjoyable for the victim. It's just a game, anyway, so it's not a big deal, it just isn't my thing.
:P And the rope is Shizune's version of a ball gag. Kink =/= rape. :lol:
She still could have had the courtesy of foreplay, jeez.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

muliebrity wrote:She still could have had the courtesy of foreplay, jeez.
Foreplay is for losers. You can't conquer Australia with foreplay.

I'm ignoring that "if the shoe was on the other foot" bit because fuck double standards and everyone who abides by them should be crucified on live public TV while their families are forced to masturbate to the sight using their tears as lube. ...Oh yeah, fair warning. I'm a sick guy. xD
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Xanatos wrote:
You never know until you try!
I'm ignoring that "if the shoe was on the other foot" bit because fuck double standards and everyone who abides by them should be crucified on live public TV while their families are forced to masturbate to the sight using their tears as lube. ...Oh yeah, fair warning. I'm a sick guy. xD
But that's my point! I think it is a double standard, and it should count here. I'm mad into consent, man, it's my kink.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
Umber

Post by Umber »

muliebrity wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
But that's my point! I think it is a double standard, and it should count here. I'm mad into consent, man, it's my kink.
This much discussion, this much fun with Xanatos? On the first day?

I'm going to have a heart attack. Oh, man. Oh, God.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

muliebrity wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...Fair point. And there was consent. :P If your girlfriend walks in and starts fucking you, you don't call it rape just because she didn't go through some mood-ruining back-and-forth to get explicit permission first. :lol: The consent is implied, and that counts. Just ask Shizune. 8)

@Umber: What's the problem? :P