Can I buy it on a cd?

Snowfall

Can I buy it on a cd?

Post by Snowfall »

Can I buy the whole Katawa Shoujo game on a cd or do I have to download it? I would much rather buy it on a cd at the store. Please help.
Palodin

Re: Can I buy it on a cd?

Post by Palodin »

Act 1 is free and if I'm correct the whole game is likely to be as well, so whats the point of buying a copy? In any case I doubt its going to happen, most places won't sell small games like this, especially ones that have sex in. Like the devs are saying, if you want to pay for the game give the money to charity.

If it kills you that much to not have a CD copy, burn the exe to disc?
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

He might be on a dialup connection, or he might have one of the ISP's that are jackasses who have ridiculously low monthly bandwidth limits.

If that's the case, if you have a laptop, just go to a local library or a business that has internet access and download the game there. If you don't have a laptop, go out and buy a USB drive (they're insanely cheap now) and then use someone else's computer to download the game onto the USB drive and then just take it home.

Also, when it comes to most games, I prefer having a hard copy.
Last edited by Validus Razgriz on Sat May 30, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
hasteroth

Post by hasteroth »

Well I'm sure you could probably sneak it on your local libraries computers and pop it on a USB. Or get someone you know to do the same thing with their computer.

That's what I'm gonna do for my dial-up countryside friends.