Emi's story and its brilliance

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Emi's story and its brilliance

Post by pandaphil »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Her story is an emotional, but (if you get the good ending) trip.

Her story is an emotional, but trip.

Her story is an emotional butt trip.

Anal.
WE HAVE AWOKEN THE ALMIGHTY XANATOS! EVERYONE HIDE AND COWER! Oh and also, huehuehue.

GOD SAVE US ALL!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
ShazzBott wrote:Her story is an emotional, but (if you get the good ending) trip.
Her story is an emotional, but (if you get the good ending) trip.

Her story is an emotional, but trip.

Her story is an emotional butt trip.

Anal.
Welp there goes this thread.
We love you, Emi.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Emi's was the first route I did as well. I loved every minute of it! It was heartwarming, and very emotional. I think it's the most light hearted route of the bunch, but still has it's "feel" moments.

But then I did Lilly's route, then Hanako's, then Rin's. Emi's is severely overshadowed by these ones in my opinion. Still had a great time with Emi while it lasted though :)
LegyPlegy

Post by LegyPlegy »

Emi's story was great, actually. The only reason I didn't enjoy her route so much, was because I felt like a pedophile the entire time. Hisao's like a foot taller than her, add that with her pig tails and height, she could pass as 14 year old. If KS hadn't been as specific as it is on her age, I swear I would have thought Hisao was a pedo. :C
Damn paper trails
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

LegyPlegy wrote:Emi's story was great, actually. The only reason I didn't enjoy her route so much, was because I felt like a pedophile the entire time. Hisao's like a foot taller than her, add that with her pig tails and height, she could pass as 14 year old. If KS hadn't been as specific as it is on her age, I swear I would have thought Hisao was a pedo. :C
I had the exact reaction with Emi's route. I mean, no matter what anyone says, she does not look her age. I bet when she's in her 50's, she look like she's in her mid 20's. She sure does age well :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:
LegyPlegy wrote:Emi's story was great, actually. The only reason I didn't enjoy her route so much, was because I felt like a pedophile the entire time. Hisao's like a foot taller than her, add that with her pig tails and height, she could pass as 14 year old. If KS hadn't been as specific as it is on her age, I swear I would have thought Hisao was a pedo. :C
I had the exact reaction with Emi's route. I mean, no matter what anyone says, she does not look her age. I bet when she's in her 50's, she look like she's in her mid 20's. She sure does age well :lol:
Naturally short fellows have that quality, not to mention the others whose faces really don't age as they get older. Combine that with moderate amounts of exercise, and you have a looker.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Technically, that'd be an ephebophile... Still not sure what reality people live in where "short" or "pigtails" automatically equates to "10-year-old"...

@YZQ: Misread 'looker' as 'hooker' and almost died. :lol:

@Umber: :lol: It had to be done.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote: Technically, that'd be an ephebophile... Still not sure what reality people live in where "short" or "pigtails" automatically equates to "10-year-old"...
I thought we agreed last night that she was an 11 year old. Gosh Xanatos, get your shit together.
Last edited by StudyOfWumbology on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:I thought we agreed last night that she was an 11 year old. Gosh Xanatos, get your shit together.
I'm Jesus. I can change my mind with impunity. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
StudyOfWumbology

Xanatos wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:I thought we agreed last night that she was an 11 year old. Gosh Xanatos, get your shit together.
Not with that amount of posts you aren't.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Not with that amount of posts you aren't.
Don't backtalk the Messiah. :| Wumbology is a sinner's science anyway!
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote: Not with that amount of posts you aren't.
Don't backtalk the Messiah. :| Wumbology is a sinner's science anyway!
You make it sound like a WhD would be a bad thing.
StudyOfWumbology

Xanatos wrote: Don't backtalk the Messiah. :| Wumbology is a sinner's science anyway!
Wumbology is the most advanced study of science like ever. I have graduated 3 universities in order to get my WhD, what have you done Jesus?
Umber

Post by Umber »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:What have you done Jesus?
Can I just speak for Xanatos and assume that he/she is going to post something that, naturally, is humorous yet witty at the same time, all the while giving us an opportunity to make nothing more than a lackluster counterargument?

I really feel like this is going to happen.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:what have you done Jesus?
I've posted something that, naturally, is humorous yet witty at the same time, all the while giving you an opportunity to make nothing more than a lackluster counterargument.

8)