You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:That's what i meant though, or at least i always assumed that Rapelay was illegal... At the very least you certainly don't want your date seeing that :lol:
Dunno about other places but it's fine here as far as I know. Even if it isn't, I'm always one to put my own principles above the law and I can be as depraved as I like behind closed doors provided nobody's (unwillingly) harmed.

And aw, Sweden...Just when you were looking better than the States... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Dream wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Dream wrote:That's what i meant though, or at least i always assumed that Rapelay was illegal... At the very least you certainly don't want your date seeing that :lol:
It's legal in Japan but illegal in the UK, I think. In Sweden you'd probably get lifetime for ever looking at it... Oh man, I'm in trouble. :lol:
I've heard that Sweden had very restrictive/retarded regulations regarding fiction lately, but i didn't realize it was that bad. Looking at the bright side, if you get caught with it you'll be remembered for generations to come! :lol:
Yeah, the government is kind of hated in the circles I hang out in. :P As I've already written in another thread, Sweden's foremost translator of manga was arrested and his collection was seized for a couple of years. Luckily, the Supreme Court freed him (barely). If I ever get caught, I'll claim war games should be forbidden too, and move to Japan. :P

@Xanatos: We are, in all departments except this one. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
RagnasEdge

Post by RagnasEdge »

You find yourself trying to make lyrics to the various themes of the characters. Or whistling the decisive moment song whenever you know a hard dicision is coming up. Sadly, I do both of these a lot recently.
"Screw math. It's boring as hell." - Miki
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

...you hear Outasight's "I'll Drink to That", and spam the song cause you like the mental image of the girls singing along (and Shizune just dancing off-tune), and Akira leading the "Pour another round" stanza.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
DrearySweden

Post by DrearySweden »

When you find yourself humming the tunes of the various songs while trying to do something useful.
I have no idea how to make a cool signature...
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

DrearySweden wrote:When you find yourself humming the tunes of the various songs while trying to do something useful.
that's just the songs being catchy XD

you know you play Katawa Shoujo too much when you manage to get an obscure reference to it on Facebook XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

When you get motivated to start reading a book because one of the characters in KS was reading it... (Life of Pi. =w= Ironically enough I got it for Xmas just before I discovered KS.)
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Banryu wrote:When you get motivated to start reading a book because one of the characters in KS was reading it... (Life of Pi. =w= Ironically enough I got it for Xmas just before I discovered KS.)
Well, the Lee Ang movie would have helped with the sales, I'm sure.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Banryu wrote:When you get motivated to start reading a book because one of the characters in KS was reading it... (Life of Pi. =w= Coincidentally enough I got it for Xmas just before I discovered KS.)
FIFY.

And I still haven't read that...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

When you find yourself seeing if it's possible to bow so fast that your glasses fly off, like Yuuko does in Hanako's route.
When you install KS on another computer, just so you can play it fullscreen on a screen with a 4:3 ratio.
When you are rather upset to discover that the other computer's screen actually has a 4:2.5 ratio, and so the art will still be stretched somewhat. :(
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

emmjay wrote:When you find yourself seeing if it's possible to bow so fast that your glasses fly off, like Yuuko does in Hanako's route.
When you install KS on another computer, just so you can play it fullscreen on a screen with a 4:3 ratio.
When you are rather upset to discover that the other computer's screen actually has a 4:2.5 ratio, and so the art will still be stretched somewhat. :(
It is possible...
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

When "Student Council" "Innocence" and "Parity" is your Androids ringtones which you cycle through daily, and you have a Shizune wallpaper for said device, that you proudly show your coworkers...And when you work as a lifeguard, and you constantly remind your supervisor about pointless meaningless observations that you normally keep in your head, like how when the water is empty, and it rocks...just slightly...And it reminds you of Lime Jello. Why lime they may ask? Because...It just was. Before walking off abruptly and silently to take your break. *nod nod* I had a new boss come in to meet me that day, im sure they loved meeting me. I should also note...I hadn't slept for thirty six hours at the time, and i was pretty much letting my mind wander, and ramble on anyway. *shrug* ahh well...Got some new theories on physics and the meaning of life without color, physics, etc.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Zailen wrote:When "Student Council" "Innocence" and "Parity" is your Androids ringtones which you cycle through daily, and you have a Shizune wallpaper for said device, that you proudly show your coworkers...
We have a serious case of Shizuist here. Someone get a medic! :|
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Zailen wrote:When "Student Council" "Innocence" and "Parity" is your Androids ringtones which you cycle through daily, and you have a Shizune wallpaper for said device, that you proudly show your coworkers...
We have a serious case of Shizuist here. Someone get a medic! :|
Pft. Least it's not a Lilly wallpaper. 8)
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

When, while organising your word files in 'My documents,' you find this in your biology research from last year:

A 'title page' in whats technically a science paper, lol. The educational system here is laughable
$50 says I live more South than all of you