You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by OtakuNinja »

udscbt wrote:
hoopy wrote:When i cut off all my limbs, blinded myself, deafened myself and burnt myself just so i could be like my 5 favorite superheroes... too far? :lol:
Maybe not: Teenager Severs Arm in Imitation of Video Game (don't worry it's fake)
I have both games installed on my computer. Does this mean I'm next? :shock:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

udscbt wrote:
hoopy wrote:When i cut off all my limbs, blinded myself, deafened myself and burnt myself just so i could be like my 5 favorite superheroes... too far? :lol:
Maybe not: Teenager Severs Arm in Imitation of Video Game (don't worry it's fake)
And yet still so real, given the actual prevalence of shitty parents blaming games and such for their worthless kids' actions. :lol:

Also "This follows the controversy over another visual novel called 'Rapelay'..." - I would totally play a visual novel of that.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:Also "This follows the controversy over another visual novel called 'Rapelay'..." - I would totally play a visual novel of that.
You haven't played it? :o
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Also "This follows the controversy over another visual novel called 'Rapelay'..." - I would totally play a visual novel of that.
Considering it doesn't exist...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Considering it doesn't exist...
The first part is made like a VN, but the second part... no. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:The first part is made like a VN, but the second part... no. :lol:
The first part is groping someone on a train...
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Whenever im sick, or buy pills, i get the doctor to put "take 2 a day, to avoid death"
Dream

Post by Dream »

^^ Yeah, Rapelay is a very real (and bizarre) game, although i think with all the controversy it has it would be near impossible to acquire now. Then again it's not like i have made much research about where to get it so probably if you investigate on dark circles of the internet you might find a lead.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

Well, I'm going to get a KS-logo tattoo (color) on my right shoulder.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:^^ Yeah, Rapelay is a very real (and bizarre) game, although i think with all the controversy it has it would be near impossible to acquire now. Then again it's not like i have made much research about where to get it so probably if you investigate on dark circles of the internet you might find a lead.
You can find anything online. The translation's lousy though.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:^^ Yeah, Rapelay is a very real (and bizarre) game, although i think with all the controversy it has it would be near impossible to acquire now. Then again it's not like i have made much research about where to get it so probably if you investigate on dark circles of the internet you might find a lead.
Oh man :lol: If there's any game that could actually affect your real life (getting jailed or worse) it's that one.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Oh man :lol: If there's any game that could actually affect your real life (getting jailed or worse) it's that one.
Nah. Games don't affect life unless they're illegal or your grasp on reality is null.
Dream

Post by Dream »

That's what i meant though, or at least i always assumed that Rapelay was illegal... At the very least you certainly don't want your date seeing that :lol:

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Dream wrote:That's what i meant though, or at least i always assumed that Rapelay was illegal... At the very least you certainly don't want your date seeing that :lol:
It's legal in Japan but illegal in the UK, I think. In Sweden you'd probably get lifetime for ever looking at it... Oh man, I'm in trouble. :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Dream wrote:That's what i meant though, or at least i always assumed that Rapelay was illegal... At the very least you certainly don't want your date seeing that :lol:
It's legal in Japan but illegal in the UK, I think. In Sweden you'd probably get lifetime for ever looking at it... Oh man, I'm in trouble. :lol:
I've heard that Sweden had very restrictive/retarded regulations regarding fiction lately, but i didn't realize it was that bad. Looking at the bright side, if you get caught with it you'll be remembered for generations to come! :lol: