Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Virt

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Virt »

Camoufrage wrote:
128-Up wrote:Regretfully, I'm still clueless... the message I'm getting that I should wait for someone to come to me...
Even if that isnt necessarily the popular or supposed "right" choice, thats what I do. Sitting around and moping and whining that girls dont like you and that no one will ever love you is a waste of time. Do other things with your life. And if a girl comes into your life (and one will) that you like, there you go. Bonus.
You need to realize here that nothing just falls magically from the sky, not even love. To find someone to love you need to actively chase after it because chances are that it will not come to you if you sit there and do nothing about that girl you like while she passes you by.

I'm tired of hearing shit like "As long as you continue to live your life someone will magically drop by and be your lover" from friends and family because frankly, it's that kind of mentality that prevents people from finding love in the first place.
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

Camoufrage wrote:
128-Up wrote:Regretfully, I'm still clueless... the message I'm getting that I should wait for someone to come to me...
Even if that isnt necessarily the popular or supposed "right" choice, thats what I do. Sitting around and moping and whining that girls dont like you and that no one will ever love you is a waste of time. Do other things with your life. And if a girl comes into your life (and one will) that you like, there you go. Bonus.
...Well, I'll have a go at adhering to that, then.

See if there's anything I can do about the "emptiness" too...
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Less than one day and I got 3 pages to read... Yeah, this is being a bit troublesome. We do need some kind of off-topic forum section. I think I'll send a PM to one of the admins, or something like this.

@Myshchan (going along Xanatos' nickname, I liked it :) ), I believe I could understand Rin's logic better than your "boyfriend"'s mind. I still think it's better to never leave or come home alone, for a while. But I believe that sooner or later he will come to the stage of acceptance (or depression, whatever...)

@Eprlide, welcome to HBHC, and please don't think all people have bad sides. I don't know how it is to be autistic, but I know how it is not to feel attracted to people. But remember: "You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." Transcripted from this image. (I know it's too small, but couldn't find it bigger)

@LOL WUT, I'm proud of you. You have the first "good ending" relationship I've seen IRL and made up to this resisting the temptation. *brofist* Hope you're not trolling me... :mrgreen: And sorry for the heart flutter, good to know you're getting better.

@128, remember how Hanako got better in Lilly's path when Hisao and Lilly began dating? That's a good example that you can do it alone. Even though it's fictional.

For my case, I believe I'm figuring it out why I'm like this. I think I'm a bit like Rin, constantly pressed over I don't know, doing something really great, even to the point I'm demanding myself to be a "Mary Sue" (what's the male equivalent?). Now, this needs further thought, but I think I have at least where to start...

Edit: Damn, had to click 3 times to get it through... We do post very often here. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Virt wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
You need to realize here that nothing just falls magically from the sky, not even love. To find someone to love you need to actively chase after it because chances are that it will not come to you if you sit there and do nothing about that girl you like while she passes you by.

I'm tired of hearing shit like "As long as you continue to live your life someone will magically drop by and be your lover" from friends and family because frankly, it's that kind of mentality that prevents people from finding love in the first place.
Its not magic. Theres no such fucking thing as magic. All I am saying is that him moping around and being all sad because hes lonely is dumb as shit. OBVIOUSLY him going for things is making him as sad and such, why should he keep going at it? getting a girl shouldnt be the number 1 priority in life, being happy should. And looking for a girl and failing ISNT gonna make your ass happy anytime soon. Forget about it and do your thing, whatever that may be. Fuck love, if you really want it, you gotta be patient.
demonix

Post by demonix »

Myshina wrote:Thanks you guys for the responces, your support means a lot to me in dire time like these.

Anyway, here is something that happened.

After perhaps an hour, it seemed Mr.Condom-in-Jacket went home, so I decided to go buy some tomatoes for what my friend is cooking while he watched the meal; I mean, everything was safe, right? Wrong.

Mr.condom-in-jacket never went home. He just turned the street and parked his car there, right in front of the grocer as if predicting my moves. He brought some Taco and fast food with him too. He got out from his car and I decided to talk to him for one last time, maybe it'll knock some sense into him. I had a pepper spray can in my bag, if anything went wrong.

I told him that what he was doing was not going to make or relationship better, it will only make it worse; and that his love, infatuation, or whatever it is, was pointless. His responce quite shocked me.

He told me he did what he did just for the sake of doing it, and that he didn't accept rejection well. He told me that quite simply, he found me ugly, but he just wanted to be with me because he wanted to and he was able to. He told me he'll make me accept him, because he could not be rejected.

He also told me he'll stay away for the next two hours because he wanted to go change and shower before comming back. Hitting him would have had me arrested, because it would have counted as me abusing his personal rights as citizen, so I left him in the middle of his chatting and walked off.

This bastart is looking for trouble. Serious trouble.
After reading all that along with the rest of the story, I can say that he definitely has more than a few screws loose, he is certainly more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic, he is definitely more than a few mcnuggets short of a happy meal, he is... oh you should get the picture by now.

He's certainly not right in the head considering his change in personality after you rejected his proposal, and after reading what he said when you gave him a second chance the word possessive came to mind when he tried to force you to accept his proposal and this side of his personality might not have come out if you hadn't refused straight away (it might have come out later on when it was too late, but then this it just my own theory).

He made his bed, and now he as to lie down on it but if he keeps at it then tell him quite clearly (and loudly if you have to) that he's already had all his chances and trying to convince you otherwise is pointless (only do this if he approaches and tries to talk to you) and if he does go further then talking (like grabbing your arm) then I'm certain that you can plead self defence if you have to hit him or try to crack his nuts.

Just keep on going as normally as you can and ignore that prick as much as you can (unless he approaches you).
Virt

Post by Virt »

Myshina wrote:Thanks you guys for the responces, your support means a lot to me in dire time like these.

Anyway, here is something that happened.

After perhaps an hour, it seemed Mr.Condom-in-Jacket went home, so I decided to go buy some tomatoes for what my friend is cooking while he watched the meal; I mean, everything was safe, right? Wrong.

Mr.condom-in-jacket never went home. He just turned the street and parked his car there, right in front of the grocer as if predicting my moves. He brought some Taco and fast food with him too. He got out from his car and I decided to talk to him for one last time, maybe it'll knock some sense into him. I had a pepper spray can in my bag, if anything went wrong.

I told him that what he was doing was not going to make or relationship better, it will only make it worse; and that his love, infatuation, or whatever it is, was pointless. His responce quite shocked me.

He told me he did what he did just for the sake of doing it, and that he didn't accept rejection well. He told me that quite simply, he found me ugly, but he just wanted to be with me because he wanted to and he was able to. He told me he'll make me accept him, because he could not be rejected.

He also told me he'll stay away for the next two hours because he wanted to go change and shower before comming back. Hitting him would have had me arrested, because it would have counted as me abusing his personal rights as citizen, so I left him in the middle of his chatting and walked off.

This bastart is looking for trouble. Serious trouble.
So you just broke out of a relationship with your ex, and now you're residing actually sapping off at a beta friend's house when your ex comes in and complains about how you are not accepting him.

The guy cooking the tomatoes should fucking bolt here.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Its not magic. Theres no such fucking thing as magic. All I am saying is that him moping around and being all sad because hes lonely is dumb as shit. OBVIOUSLY him going for things is making him as sad and such, why should he keep going at it? getting a girl shouldnt be the number 1 priority in life, being happy should. And looking for a girl and failing ISNT gonna make your ass happy anytime soon. Forget about it and do your thing, whatever that may be. Fuck love, if you really want it, you gotta be patient.
All true. And if patience doesn't work, you can buy one of those full-body Japanese pillows with anime chicks on 'em as a last resort.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Its not magic. Theres no such fucking thing as magic. All I am saying is that him moping around and being all sad because hes lonely is dumb as shit. OBVIOUSLY him going for things is making him as sad and such, why should he keep going at it? getting a girl shouldnt be the number 1 priority in life, being happy should. And looking for a girl and failing ISNT gonna make your ass happy anytime soon. Forget about it and do your thing, whatever that may be. Fuck love, if you really want it, you gotta be patient.
All true. And if patience doesn't work, you can buy one of those full-body Japanese pillows with anime chicks on 'em as a last resort.
I'm not resorting to bloody body pillows. :l

I just realised how hypocritical it is to say that yet be perfectly fine being in love with Hanako.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
@LOL WUT, I'm proud of you. You have the first "good ending" relationship I've seen IRL and made up to this resisting the temptation. *brofist* Hope you're not trolling me... :mrgreen: And sorry for the heart flutter, good to know you're getting better.
So I have been sitting in front of my computer, in my under ware, playing a visual novel!?

Nah I'm not trolling you. I can be serious some times if I try really hard.
And plus if I was trolling you, then that would mean I am not in a relationship so my reaction from remembering that would hit me so sudden that I would fall into depression.

And it takes way too much effort to crack jokes in every post you make when you are depressed.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

128-Up wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I just realised how hypocritical it is to say that yet be perfectly fine being in love with Hanako.
Pffft. I'd get one with the KS characters, just for decoration. And if anyone spent the night, I'd hide every single pillow except the one with Jigoro, so they're forced into the most awkward and uncomfortable sleep they've ever had. :mrgreen:

@LOL WUT: Life is just a really long VN with a lot of shit endings. True story. And you're not even allowed to be depressed, you're a magic dog! Like Clifford...Or Falkor!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

Xanatos wrote:
128-Up wrote:
Xanatos wrote:And if patience doesn't work, you can buy one of those full-body Japanese pillows with anime chicks on 'em as a last resort.

Pffft. I'd get one with the KS characters, just for decoration. And if anyone spent the night, I'd hide every single pillow except the one with Jigoro, so they're forced into the most awkward and uncomfortable sleep they've ever had. :mrgreen:
Dare I ask... yes.

Do those exist?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

128-Up wrote:Dare I ask... yes.

Do those exist?
Well, here's a pillowcase for one: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/51 ... alers.html

Plus they can be custom-made and ordered. (Relevant quote: "They usually cost over $200, but they're probably still cheaper than a girlfriend.")
Last edited by Xanatos on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
128-Up wrote:Dare I ask... yes.

Do those exist?
Well, here's a pillowcase for one: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/51 ... alers.html

Plus they can be custom-made and ordered.
Ordered
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Xanatos wrote:Like Clifford...
This was part of my childhood!
Sorry, ignore me and my off-topic train-of-thought, I saw and wanted to post.
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote: Well, here's a pillowcase for one: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/51 ... alers.html

Plus they can be custom-made and ordered.
Bought.

"Hey Honey!"
"Yes?"
"Do You Mind If I Bought A Body Pillow With Half Naked Disabled Girls On?"
"Get The Fuck Out Of The Apartment!"
"Sorry."
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US