Dream Sequence (Second Chapter 7/30)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

YourFavAnon

Dream Sequence (Second Chapter 7/30)

Post by YourFavAnon »

I personally hate crossovers, but when this idea popped into my head, I realized that I wanted to write a series pertaining to this. This first chapter will hopefully be the shortest of them all, as I sort of wanted to push through explanations and establish some early play development to get you guys into the story quickly. The pacing may seem a bit off as of right now, but it will improve with the upcoming chapters. I'd like some light criticism (just don't bother mentioning pacing, as I already know about it), just to see how much people enjoy / dislike this idea. Enjoy my first real series: Dream Sequence.

Table of Contents

Chapter One: Trigger (this post)
Chapter Two: Ancestry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapters will get longer as the story progresses. This chapter is simply to establish some plot and background of the story.

Chapter One: Trigger

I still can't figure out the pattern of my dreams. Maybe I should begin calling them nightmares? Always something new, right after I pass out from my narcolepsy. What the hell does it even mean? This place is old. I wouldn't say to the point where things are still being made with wood, but rather everything made with stone and has gorgeous architecture. But that's really the only good that comes out of them. I witness killings every time I close my eyes. I'm always literally at the location as well. It's not birds eye view or anything, I'm literally standing at the location. How can I tell? I can only move my eyes around, and everytime I look down I can see my body. I'm always frozen in place, and the criminal or victim never see me. It's as if I'm a ghost to them, a non-existant fixture in their world.

Frustration hit after the fifth consecutive nightmare. I can't escape the world, always seeing some hooded woman - who I assume is the same person every single time - walk forward with blade in hand, executing someone who appears innocent to me. I can hear the conversation between killer and victim every single time, yet I cannot understand a word they're saying. They both always speak a few words in foreign tongue before the victim is brutally killed, the methods ranging from a simply stab to the chest, all the way to being hung from a balcony. It always makes me feel like I should scream, like I should just wake up and get away from the horrors of someone getting killed; the trouble is, it doesn't work like that.

The nightmare this time is no different than the rest. I stand out on the small balcony of a home resting in this unknown city, staring past an open pair of french doors. I can see the entire scene unfold; the hooded woman climbs down silently off of the roof of the home and slings herself through the doorway. The target or victim - I have no idea what to call the other person, to be quite honest - is enjoying a nice glass of what appears to be some sort of alcoholic beverage, looking out a window of the expensive interior into the streets below. The killer walks up behind the man and grabs him by the back of the shirt, lifting him from his seat and throwing him into the ground with minimal effort.

The expression of the victim is one of horror. His eyes have gone wide and his mouth is open, repeating and stuttering out gibberish that I can't understand. Within mere seconds, with the killer having her back turned to me, a small blade pops out of a metal wristband and is driven through the mans skull, leaving him to bleed out in a mess of his own fluids. The man screams and struggles as his eyes look to nearly pop out of his skull, his muscles and joints slowly starting to lose their strength. The woman simply crouches down and puts a finger to his lips, silencing the man and almost seemingly calming his nerves. The shouts subside and the man passes on relatively silently, with only a few moments of painful suffering. The cloaked killer finishes the mission - I guess you could call it that? - with her signature; a simple kiss to the forehead of her victim. She turns and runs off after muttering a few words, straight through my plastered body, into the winding depths of the streets below.

---

Okay, now I'm panicking. The nightmare has ended, yet I'm in an unknown place. This is not my bed, hell, this isn't even my room. I'm in a room that has a single bed and nightstand, the area being very small in size. It's nothing like a Yamaku dorm room. It's got an eerie feel to it, a feeling that is making me overly uncomfortable. I scream out of fear and confusion, obviously drawing the attention of someone from outside of the room. The door slides open, and a dark figure swiftly enters the room, waiting a brief moment before turning on the lights. To my surprise, I see that the person is...

Miki?!

She gives me a tired smile, a slight look of concern and surprise taking over her expression.

"Good morning, sunshine. Sleep good?" She flashes me her signature pearly grin, but something feels different about it. It doesn't look as playful as normal; it actually looks quite serious, a bit more concerned.

"Miki, where the hell am I?" She shuffles around in an uncomfortable fashion, coming over and sitting down on the edge of my bed, patting her hand to indicate that I should join her. I roll over and sit beside her, resting my head on her shoulder. I'm still completely lost and scared as to what the hell is going on.

"This is going to take a little to explain, Suzu. Save your questions for the end, okay?"

"Okay..." I feel awfully distant right now, like I've been kept in the dark on some massive secret. I have so many questions swirling around in my head, and I'm going to make sure that they all get answered by the time I get out of this room.

"I'll start with a question for you: do you really know what triggers your narcoleptic attacks, Suzu?" What a strange question considering the confusing situation that I'm in right now. I honestly don't know what's going on with my narcolepsy; it's always just been told to me that the cause of my attacks are unknown, most likely just random patterns or noises in my daily life. I'm interested in what she's got to say, because she obviously knows more about it than I do.

"The doctors have always just told me random patterns cause it, and that it's unknown what the specifics of my problem is. Are you telling me that they're wrong?" She nods gently up and down, her eyes closed as she goes through the motion. When she opens her eyes, I can see fury chiseled into it. What does she know? It's killing me to understand what the hell she's talking about at this point.

"You don't even know. Do you want me to tell you straight what's going on?" I nod my head, my hands now shaking out of concern. I close my eyes tightly as she continues to talk. "Alright. It's going to take me a while, but here goes nothing."

"You were dropped off at an orphanage as an infant, as your parents were facing supression from an outside force. The people who adopted you from the orphanage that you were at... well, for now, we'll just call them extremely bad people. I'll explain who they truly are later. When they recieved custody of you, you were immediately taken to the headquarters for these evil bastards." Her left hand forms a face, and it's obvious she's holding back tears as she speaks to me. I continue to listen, a knot slowly beginning to form in my throat.

"Let me get something out of the way first before going any further: You're going to think I'm absolutely insane." Well, at least she's upfront about it. How she knows specifics of my past is already beginning to creep me out a bit, but not entirely. "Can you promise me you'll hear me out before coming to your own conclusions?" I move my head up and down slowly. I can't make the promise, but I'll make sure I hide my opinions well if need be.

"Okay then. These people, your 'parents', hid you from the world because of what happened at the headquarters. These people are known as Templars, and they are basically out to take over the world and to have full control of everything. Your adoptive parents were a part of this group, and they need you for their causes. This is why you're here right now; I am your peer protector. We are both descendants of a group of people... a society of Assassins."

I stand up from the bed, my fists clenched at my sides. I can't take this anymore. I feel like just destroying something. Templars? Assassins? I don't kill people, and Miki doesn't either! I start pacing back in forth, the knot in my throat continuing to grow and tighten. Eventually, I break down.

"Miki, what the fuck are you talking about! We don't kill people, hell, we don't fight evil! We're students! We're just two kids with disab-"

"Suzu."

Her voice cuts me off, causing my rant to end abruptly. She's standing now, walking towards me with slow and gentle steps. It's as if she's afraid of scaring me off, as if I have an option to run away from this twisted apparent past of mine. I clearly don't. She stands before me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Listen to me. You see this?" She raises her wrapped stump, holding it in between our voices. "This is from my years of running. They've attempted to capture me, they've tried to turn me into a copy of you." She pauses for a moment, collecting herself. "They put a microchip in your brain that triggers your narcolepsy. There, I said it. Your problem is not natural in the slightest, it's handled by this trigger." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out an electronic device no larger than a cell phone in size. A simple number pad with a large green button at the bottom.

I stare in disbelief. Microchip? I start to pull at my hair, attempting to rip the scalp off my head. I don't want this anymore!

"Get it out of my head, Miki! Get it out, get it out, get it out!" I'm screaming, flailing, pulling, everything possible I can do in this time of desperation. I don't want to be some experiment, I didn't even give consent to do what they're doing to me! I feel a stream of blood trickle down from my head, obviously a laceration from my panic attack. Miki scrambles forward and wraps me in a massive hug, slowly stroking my hair as I continue to panic. I beat and scratch her back in an effort to gain release from her grasp, before I finally give up and allow my hands to fall to my sides. Tears stain my cheeks. I'm just a puppet for people who are fighting over power. That's all I am, and all I ever will be.

"Suzu, please. This is hard enough as it is. Please, just hear me out."

"I don't want to!"

"You don't have much of a choice, my friend. It's not my decision, it's not even yours. You just need to follow my instructions, and I promise everything will be okay." Her words, regardless of the venom I have in my heart towards her right now, are actually somewhat reassuring.

I turn around an walk over to the opposite corner of the room, my back sliding down the wall as I bump into the ground. I hug my knees tightly, my eyes wide with a negative emotion. Could it be fear, maybe even anger? I've known Miki for a long time now, and learning all of these awful things about myself from her is something I'm struggling to believe. For whatever reason though, I believe her. I believe what she's saying, simply because I know she wouldn't pull some ignorant and far-fetched trick on me like this as a joke. After what feels like an hour of what feels like blank thoughts, I finally have come to the point where I've sorted out the information that has been thrust onto me.

"Continue, please." I have no choice. I wouldn't be here right now if I did. I wouldn't have these nightmares, hell, I wouldn't even have narcolepsy. I want revenge. I want to rid the world of these people, even though I can't really even trust that I'll be fighting for the 'good guys'. Maybe there truly is no good side to this battle, fight, war - whatever the hell you want to call it. I'll make sure it ends in my favor though, even if it's the last thing that I do in my life. I want to remove these heartless fiends from this planet for what they've done to me. I can't live with these nightmares and the risk of dying at any moment from just randomly passing out by the will of one person. My change of heart may seem abrupt, but my brain has gone through a process of eliminating options. Running away is not one of them. Fighting my way out is not one of them. With no control over the situation, I truly have no options. Miki shuffles forward and gives me a light hug, one that comforts me more than anything else could in this situation.

"Are you sure you want to hear the rest tonight? We could always just wai-"

"I need to hear it now."

She stands back, rotating her shoulder and causing it to crack in the process. She quickly loosens her neck, then finally decides to continue speaking.

"Alright, if you insist." She sighs heavily. It's almost as if I have to convince her to tell me now. "When you were an infant and adopted by the Templars from the orphanage, they took you to the headquarters in Tokyo. From there, they performed a surgery to implant a microchip onto the stem of your brain. This device," she pulls out the electronic controller once again, waving it slightly through the air, "is what they made to control it. For a slight while as an infant, they ran tests on you, before realizing you would need to grow older before much of any information would be revealed to them. Your infant mind was not developed enough; they only got vivid imagery and extremely general details of your ancestors from your dreams."

"When you approached about a year old, you were taken from your home. Your Templar keepers were eliminated by a group of us, who are actually my parents." Well, that explains why we're such good friends. When I arrived at Yamaku and first met her, I felt as if I had seen her from somewhere before in my life time. Turns out, it could have quite possibly been that night where her parents took me away. "They took you away and put you with a male and female of our kind; the two people in your life who you personally know as Mom and Dad. The reason you moved so much, if you can remember, was because of avoiding the Templar empire. They wanted you back, and were going to get you back, even if it meant killing hundreds of people."

"While you were being recovered by our people, though, our leader went on a solo mission in behind the enemy lines; the Shourin Corporate building in Tokyo. They are the biggest media empire on nearly the entire planet, and all of that revenue has been put towards hunting you down. They need you to find what they want, but that is not currently important. What is important, is that you know that we did not make you this way. We did not create this device or put the chip in your brain. We simply stole them away from the enemy and have used it for a much more... well, less evil cause."

"Finally, after years of running, you're here. You've been here at Yamaku for three months now, and it's time for you to realize a bit more about your past and future here. I haven't lied to you about myself: I'm your age, I have that same personality as you know me to have, yadda yadda." She waves her hand around to emphasize her point, causing me to smile a slight bit. "Where you are right now is a large, undetectable World War II bomb shelter that was built underneath Yamaku. Rather, Yamaku was build over top of the bomb shelter without them knowing. You are here because there is no satallite reception or anything down here due to the thickness of the walls and the depth it's at beneath the ground, so that eliminates a major way for the Templars to come searching for you. What you need to know is that you are not the only one out there. We are here to fight this battle along side of you and protect you while doing so. In fact, you're not even the only one at Yamaku."

I raise my eyebrow, which causes Miki to smirk a bit.

"Come on, let's go meet the boss. He can explain things better to you than I can."
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
LOL WUT

Re: [KS x Assassin's Creed] Dream Sequence (First Chapter 7/

Post by LOL WUT »

At first I was like
But then I was like
And when it finished I was like

You wouldn't belive how long it took to find these.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

Interesting. I can't wait to see where this goes. The dream sequence is really well done.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

I added another paragraph and a few extra lines here and there to sort of adjust the pacing a bit. I don't intend on making this first chapter any longer now, as I'm already planning out Chapter Two as we speak. Chapter Two should be out tomorrow.

YourFavAnon

Re: Dream Sequence (Second Chapter 7/30)

Post by YourFavAnon »

I hope you'll pardon the massive wall of dialogue. These first two chapters were basically intended to be somewhat boring so that I could get basic information out there. Starting next chapter, things will really start to pick up.

Chapter Two: Ancestry

Miki leads me out of the room, giving me a big pat on the back as I pass her through the doorway. I'm still unsure what I need to be thinking around this point. I'm angry, I'm upset, but... I'm happy, for whatever reason, that my best friend is still here and wasn't just another falsity in my life. I reach up my hand and rub my head, a scab already beginning to form over the cut I received while having my panic attack earlier. It's still extremely sensitive to the touch, causing me to nearly wince in pain as my fingers brush against it. I think about what Miki told me once again, all of that stuff about me having a microchip in my brain that basically allows me ot be controlled by a single person's will. That bothers me, which I'm sure is completely understandable, but I still can't figure out why they chose me. Are there not other 'Assassins' - it's really going to take some time to get used to calling myself that - that could easily be used the same way as me? Maybe I'll ask whoever this boss is once I meet him.

She continues to lead me down a small, winding hall that was crafted out of the side of what must be main bunker. As we reach the openess of the main room, I stop in my tracks and look around. The walls easily run up a good twenty feet high from the ground, creating a space that is capable of echoing. We continue to walk through the dimly lit room, a man wearing a casual jacket and some long, dark khaki's standing beside what nearly looks like a dentist's chair standing just a few feet away from us now. Miki has been shooting me an awful lot of worried glances though on our little stroll. Maybe I should tell her to not worry about me and that I'll be fine...

But would I be telling the truth?

"Hey, boss man!" Miki calls out as we're now just merely a foot away from his location in the room. The man pops an earbud out of his right ear to show that he is at least partially listening to he, obviously somewhat preoccupied by some other important matter at the moment. "Look who's finally awake again!" The man promptly straightens his back from the leaned over position that it was in before, turning around on his heels to face the two of us. For whatever reason though, his identity does not surprise me in the slightest.

"Ah, Suzu, how nice of you to join me. Did you sleep well?" Mutou shoots me a tired half smile, with a curious glance going along with it. I can't tell if he's attempting to ask me a legitimate question, or if he's just trying to be a smart ass.

"As well as you can sleep when you've got a microchip in your brain." His muscles seeme to tense up a bit at me mentioning this. His slight smile now turns into a frown, as he turns his head to face Miki.
"So, I take it you told her basically everything then?" His voice has an edge to it, maybe a bit of anger? Miki reaches her hand to the back of her head, grinning in embarrassment and rubbing her hand against her hair. Was she supposed to just give me basic details, if any details at all? Just like her to not listen to her superiors.

"Well, uh... I didn't really have much of a choice, y'know?" This answer seems to be suffice for Mutou, so he once again turns back to me.

"So, what did she tell you then?" I go through a quick rundown of my new found knowledge about myself and my situation. He simply nods throughout my minor speech, closing his eyes at certain points that mentioned things that were extremely uncomfortable to me. As I finish up and tell him that Miki didn't force any of it onto me, he speaks up once again.

"She only touched on the general information it seems, which makes me happy. If she would have told you all of the information that I need to tell you, I would have been extremely upset." I emphasizes the last two words as he speaks, causing Miki to flinch a little bit in reaction to what was said. "I figure now is the time to get everything out there then. We don't have much time before you'll begin your training."

"Training?"

"Yes, training. You'll hear all about that in a bit, but for now, bear with me." He leads the two of us over to a table with four chairs around it. Miki pulls one of the chairs over and sits right next to me, giving me a pat on the leg for reassurance once I'm finally seated at the table. Mutou, sitting across from us two, starts up on what I have a feeling will be a very long talk.

"So, I'm sure you're wondering what Miki and I are in relevance to you." I nod my head in response, because I honestly am curious. He closes his eyes to gather his thoughts for a moment before quickly opening them back up and starting his speech again. "Miki and I, as you may have figured out, are both decendants of Assassins. We are a group that was paired by our higher bunch here at Yamaku, playing our roles as teacher and student simply as a cover up. We were sent here to be your receiving party, to make sure nothing was going to happen to you as you were prepared for... well, for today, actually." He looks at his watch out of curiosity of what time it is, seeing as there is no real source of natural light down here.

"Miki and I have been partners for a while. She is the group technician; when you go into the Animus, she will be the one who hooks you up and speaks with you whilst you're inside." I raise my eyebrow at him. Animus? What the hell is an 'Animus'? He looks at me for a moment with a look of confusing painted across his face, before coming to a quick realization of why I'm confused. "Ah, I forgot you don't know what the Animus is yet. Let me give you a quick explanation."

"The Animus is that chair you see located on the other side of the room." He nods his head in the direction of the funny looking chair that my attention was drawn to when I first entered the room. "When you are hooked up to the Animus, you will basically be able to relive the life of one of your ancestors. You will have control of their body and will relive their memories as they happened. It's used in helping us to reach our goal of finding the Apple before the Templars do, and as I believe you mentioned earlier, you understand the power of the Apple." Miki had mentioned that the two forces were basically fighting over this artifact. So, the Templars want this item so they may control the world, while we want it so that we may save the world from them. Quite an interesting tug of war, if I do say so myself.

"There are a few things though with the Animus that I must warn you about." He pauses briefly to let out a quick sigh and take a sip from his mug of coffee. "The Animus has an effect on it's users known as the 'bleeding effect'. If you are in it for an extended period of time with no let up, you will begin having some problems, ranging from slight to major. You could begin hallucinating and seeing your real world as that of your ancestors, or you could just get a light headache." He shrugs his shoulders to add emphasis to his points, which makes me smile a bit. "It all depends. So, if you're feeling uncomfortable, you need to do something for Miki and I. You will need to create a signal that let's us know you need out, as we will be able to speak with you, but you will not be able to speak with us."

"Now, I'm sure you're a bit curious about your dreams." So, they know all about them then? Finally, I'm going to actually get some answers about them, as they've haunted me for the past five years of my life. "The reason that the Templars decided to turn you into an artificial narcoleptic is because your dreams have always revolved around your ancestors. When you were a child, they were vague, but as you've gotten older, they've become much more specific. This is basically what you will be seeing when you're in the Animus; in fact, you will be in the body of that woman you've seen over the past year or so in your dreams. One thing I know you want to know about is why you couldn't move during the dream, but felt as if you were there while the scenes unfolded." He coughs a few times with a bit of flem sounding like it's been caught his throat, probably caused by his years of smoking. He takes a gulp of his coffee and clears his throat loudly before starting again.

"It's simple enough to answer: You were in a dream. When you dream about these scenes, you cannot move or have control of anything in them. The difference between just sleeping and us studying your brain while you dream and you being in the Animus is very significant. You will be able to move freely and will have control of the body and thoughts of your ancestor, kind of as if your two bodies will have been blended together. You will gain her knowledge of weaponry, navigation, techniques, all of that good stuff while also being able to make your own decisions and thoughts. You will, though, have to follow her life accordingly in terms of killings and interactions. If you do not do so, you will become 'desynchronized' from the Animus." He pauses for a bit, stretching his arms and cracking his fingers. I look over at Miki, and it seems as if she's in another world. She must be bored with this whole thing, seeing as she already understands the situation.

Typical Miki.

"Right then," Mutou starts once again, rolling his neck around in strange directions to loosen it up, "about your ancestor. Her name is Miyuki Kimura, a direct decendant of the famous Kimura samurai village that existed during the 1800's. She actually was not born into a family that had any relation to our group, but joined us once she had turned just the young age of sixteen. Her village, was conveniently destroyed by a group of Christian missionaries who were actually hired by the Japanese government as mercenaries. These missionaries came to Japan for a goal much larger than spreading religion, and the Japanese pulled them out of jail and seclusion just to have them go kill innocent people. These missionaries were actually mostly Templars who had come to Japan in search of the Apple of Eden, and when they destroyed the Kimura village, it wasn't really about the Japanese request to kill off the remaining samurai villages; it was about them flattening villages in search of clues. They burned the village to the ground, and three people survived: One of them being Miyuki. That's all we really know about her for now, and we're hoping to find out a bit more as time progresses. We do know, though, that Miyuki is an ancestor to your biological father, who is actually an Assassin himself."

I shudder at the mention of my birth father. I never got to meet him, yet the topic of him infuriates me. My mother and him abandoned me on the doorstep of an orphanage! They left me to be taken away by these 'Templars', even though he's supposedly on my side of this fight.

"Maybe one day soon you'd be interested in meeting hi-"

"No." I'm stern in my response, attempting to hide my anger. Mutou raises his hands up into the air, signifying that he surrenders on the subject.

"Sorry for bringing it up. Now, back to the matter at hand here." He sighs heavily and whips out a cigarette, lighting it quickly and blowing out a puff of smoke. "When we get you into the Animus, the first thing you will do is a couple hours worth of training parameters. Once you've familiarized yourself with how the Animus works, we will be sending you at the starting sequence of your dreams. As I said before, this will be during the 1800's, and although the exact location at first isn't known, it's suspected you'll be taking her over in a village not too far outside of Tokyo. This is where you'll be taking up your first contract as an Assassin."

He stands up and stretches out a bit, leaving the invitation to move around a bit open for Miki or I to take. We both stand up and I peek over at her, a smile on her lips as she looks into my eyes. She rustles my hair a bit with her hand before walking off over to a massive desk with various forms of technology on it, slipping on a headset and beginning what seems to be preparations for my training sessions. I look over at Mutou, who's already been looking at me. He gives me a tired smile, one of someone who hasn't had a good nights rest in years. Maybe this is why he was always so tired when coming into class in the morning.

"Any questions?" I shake my head from side to side. He did a fairly good job of telling me what I need to know without making it all sound overly complicated. I'm a bit lost on the entire 'Animus' thing, but I guess I'll learn more about it as I get into it.

"Then let us get started."

Panthour

Post by Panthour »

I got it!

Miki is like Rebecca - The one that does all of the tech stuff,
Mutou is like Shaun - The guy that seems to know everything,
Suzu is like Desmond - A completely oblivious test subject.

Aaahh I wonder who will be like Lucy, although all she did was sit at her desk on a computer, and beat up some guys I guess.
S-Class Wizard. Emi is my waifu.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Panthour wrote:I got it!

Aaahh I wonder who will be like Lucy, although all she did was sit at her desk on a computer, and beat up some guys I guess.
Bingo. Mutou won't be a dick like Shaun though. Also, I doubt there will be a Lucy considering she died and I don't plan on having another person come in just to kill them off. If anything, I should have had Miki be Lucy considering she brought Suzu down to the bunker (sort of implied that).

Panthour

Post by Panthour »

YourFavAnon wrote:

Bingo. Mutou won't be a dick like Shaun though. Also, I doubt there will be a Lucy considering she died and I don't plan on having another person come in just to kill them off. If anything, I should have had Miki be Lucy considering she brought Suzu down to the bunker (sort of implied that).
Possibly, but now Suzu has to team up with Kenji, who also happens to be a descendent of an Assassin, thus his fear of conspiracies, and then they hunt down the Templars together like badasses. Something like that anyway. I hope I didn't steal the plot of the story you had planned or something horrible like that.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Panthour wrote:
YourFavAnon wrote:

Possibly, but now Suzu has to team up with Kenji, who also happens to be a descendent of an Assassin, thus his fear of conspiracies, and then they hunt down the Templars together like badasses. Something like that anyway. I hope I didn't steal the plot of the story you had planned or something horrible like that.
I actually didn't have any plans to have Kenji involved in this story at all. Maybe I'll make him have a crazy ancestor or something that isn't an Assassin.

Panthour

Post by Panthour »

YourFavAnon wrote:I actually didn't have any plans to have Kenji involved in this story at all. Maybe I'll make him have a crazy ancestor or something that isn't an Assassin.
Well with all that conspiracy stuff happening in the AC series he would fit quite well, at least I think so, I don't know how much comedy you are going for but he could act as a comic relief character to lighten certain parts up I guess.