Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Xanatos »

Xden wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Humbug. Our flesh and blood is no more human than a dog's. It's the mental/emotional capacity that make humanity. If the parts can be enhanced while preserving that capacity, I say break out the nanotech.
I don't even need super strength. Just fixing what's wrong would be great, alongside potential immortality.
I guess humanity is the wrong word then. When people start being able to hack into someone's mind because of nano tech is where we start to cross some lines. As we start to replace our normal parts with machine parts, we start to cross the line of being a living organism and being a machine. Then there are all of the social and ethical issues that come up when people who were disabled are now more powerful than those who aren't because of their enhancements. It would never be enough for humans to just fix what's broken when we can potentially make ourselves gods by replacing our bodies with technology. Somewhere along that path, our mental/emotional capacity becomes compromised. But now we are becoming less weird/silly and more philosophical.
Philosophy is some of the silliest stuff out there. I have little interest in godhood. I simply want immortality.

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:Philosophy is some of the silliest stuff out there. I have little interest in godhood. I simply want immortality.
That picture. wat
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xden wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Philosophy is some of the silliest stuff out there. I have little interest in godhood. I simply want immortality.
That picture. wat
I think she's Braveheart. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Xanatos wrote:
Xden wrote:
That picture. wat
I think she's Braveheart. :lol:
They can take our black vanilla tea, but they can never take our FREEDOM!
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hoitash wrote:They can take our black vanilla tea, but they can never take our FREEDOM!
Black vanilla tea sounds really good right now...Sigh.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Well, I didn't expect this could turn into this chain of events about a crossover. I have to admit, Rin with those arms looks really badass. And about Emi, well, now that I remember, her unnatural legs are like augmentations, considering the fact that she runs pretty fast

Guys, let your ideas for Fanfics, though I know someone here wrote a Deus Ex fanfic with KS...

Getting back on topic, when Emi says she wants to be a pirate, well I said "sure the hell I am, with my uTorrent opened and stuff"
The name is /V/ice~
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

I basically spent the scenes leading up to the Rin-breaks-down-at-the-gallery sequence thinking "Why hasn't anyone thought to have the socially-maladjusted girl rehearse some lines about artsy stuff for when people ask questions?". Then I spent the entire sequence proper nearly shouting it at the screen. Really, it almost feels like a plot hole, or at least plot-induced stupidity for at least Hisao (maybe Sae, too).
Everyone wrote: Deux Ex: Katawa Revolution
Shizune's glasses fold out from her temples, then she signs [augmented].
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

On the subject of augmentation...Misha's drills. 'Nuff said.
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:On the subject of augmentation...Misha's drills. 'Nuff said.
This guy knows how to develop a character.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

You might find this intriguing.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
You might find this intriguing.
...Wrong execution but the idea is there. xD
Weird Badger

Post by Weird Badger »

I LFMAO for 10 minutes at the anal scene and i fell off my chair.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

'

You're right. Nuff said.
I should kill you. But before i get around to that, here's a thought. In the level up system it states that Jensen's cloaking powers come from augmented skin. What do you think Hanako would do if her scars were healed by skin augmentations and she gained that power?
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Pyramid Head wrote:
'

You're right. Nuff said.
I should kill you. But before i get around to that, here's a thought. In the level up system it states that Jensen's cloaking powers come from augmented skin. What do you think Hanako would do if her scars were healed by skin augmentations and she gained that power?
Boy's Locker Room
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Sorry if i brought this up before, but here is a silly thought that came up while playing Katawa Shoujo. What is it with shy girls and purple hair? I can't be the only one who has noticed that a sizable chunk of shy female characters have hair that is a shade of purple or dark blue. Why is that?
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.