Wish me luck guys...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Episcia

Re: Wish me luck guys...

Post by Episcia »

Emi's bad ending hit me hard, too. I can see it has the same vein as Hanako's - main reason why I refuse to go for her bad ending. It can only be much, much, much worse.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

If you must do the bad endings, do them first. I've only ever done Rin's good ending, but even then I found it pretty satisfying.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Episcia wrote:Emi's bad ending hit me hard, too. I can see it has the same vein as Hanako's - main reason why I refuse to go for her bad ending. It can only be much, much, much worse.
I said it before (when i used to post daily) and i'll say again, Hanako's bad ending is an awesome ending, its sad aye and hits like a sledgehammer, buts its a crowning moment of rage for her, it really shows how she feels about Hisao being a blind fool.

You should try it.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Tomate wrote: I said it before (when i used to post daily) and i'll say again, Hanako's bad ending is an awesome ending, its sad aye and hits like a sledgehammer, buts its a crowning moment of rage for her, it really shows how she feels about Hisao being a blind fool.

You should try it.
This.

And it's also a spit in the face for her whiteknight fanboys! :v