Real Life References.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zony66

Real Life References.

Post by Zony66 »

So yeah, like things you see that have an uncanny resemblance/makes you think about anything Katawa Shoujo.
Here's mine. I was in music class the other day and noticed that the name of a composer was Mike Steinel which made me think of Mike Inel
(THIS PICTURE IS HUUUGE)
Attachments
2012-05-28 10.40.07.jpg
2012-05-28 10.40.07.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2519 times
Axelownz

Re: Real Life References.

Post by Axelownz »

Was watching Family guy the other night and they went to Brown University, which the pictures of Yamaku are taken from in real life. Was kind of weird seeing it at first. I bet it would be even weirder to go there after playing this game.

Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Axelownz wrote:...Brown University, which the pictures of Yamaku are taken from in real life.
... what.

Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

Apparently the composer of the old arcade game Raiden's soundtrack is named Akira Sato.

http://home.online.no/~an-tj/raiden_1_2_ost.html
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/