Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

A ghost.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

What were the developers' favorite music tracks from the game?
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Who's missing a thumb?
Enter Stage Left wrote:They're probably like me and have something wrong with them, only it's just not immediately obvious. Then, I notice that one of the girls seems to be missing the thumb of her right hand. It's a little jarring.
I'm assuming it's someone to the left of Hanako in Hisao's line of sight, which would be Natsume, Misaki, Naomi, or Ikuno.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

bhtooefr wrote:Who's missing a thumb?
You forget that Hisao also sees shelves under the desks where the students keep their books. But there is clearly no shelves in the image. Maybe Hisao took to many of them PILLZ and is seeing things?

Question: Why is the Katawa Shoujo Player Guide only in Japanese? Or is there a English version that I have just missed?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

PG was originally made in Japanese and no one cared to translate it.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

bhtooefr wrote:Who's missing a thumb?
Enter Stage Left wrote:They're probably like me and have something wrong with them, only it's just not immediately obvious. Then, I notice that one of the girls seems to be missing the thumb of her right hand. It's a little jarring.
I'm assuming it's someone to the left of Hanako in Hisao's line of sight, which would be Natsume, Misaki, Naomi, or Ikuno.
Undecided
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

It was stated that 4LS would work on some smaller projects in the future, any word on that?
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Yes.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

It should be pretty obvious why I won't answer that question. If we had something we feel we'd want to tell you, we certainly wouldn't sit on our asses waiting for some guy to ask us to give us the opportunity. We'd talk about it on our blogs or twitters or whatever completely voluntarily.
Atario

Post by Atario »

If you could wave a magic wand and alter the game however you personally wanted (retroactively to original release), what would you change to make it perfect in your eyes?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Atario wrote:If you could wave a magic wand and alter the game however you personally wanted (retroactively to original release), what would you change to make it perfect in your eyes?
I would add giant robots
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
Atario wrote:If you could wave a magic wand and alter the game however you personally wanted (retroactively to original release), what would you change to make it perfect in your eyes?
I would add giant robots
What would their leitmotif be like? Or would each girl have their own robot and own robot song?
brythain

Post by brythain »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
I would add giant robots
And I would then ask, "What kind of musical accompaniment do you imagine for those?" :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Okay, I've been looking for an answer to this for a while, but haven't found it, so my apologies if this is a repeat question. What are the works of art that are hanging on the wall in Rin's dorm room? Were they existing works, or did someone create them for the game? If the latter, then are they meant to be works that Rin created, or someone else's that she decided to put up (or maybe even that someone else put up for her because they thought she'd like them)?
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

They are various paintings of Rin's, made for KS the same way all of Rin's art was.