Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

finalizer wrote:I'm curious as to how Mike Inel got involved with the project. It felt like the FMVs were added much later in development, and was wondering what the circumstances were behind them. Not complaining of course - those were wonderful surprise additions.
He emailed us, asking if he could animate something for KS. We said ok.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

IBlameRoadSuess wrote:I'm not really wondering anything about the game itself, but wondering if there were any plans to release the redone soundtrack from the full game.
Would be ridiculously awesome.
*Wants Red Velvet and Hokabi*
Yes.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Speechless in Texas

Post by Speechless in Texas »

First off, the completed KS has very literally changed my life and my outlook on it. For the better. There are no words or actions that I can convey to thank you for the experience you given me. But here's not the place...

The rumor mill has speculated that Yuuko is Kenji's ex. Having 100%ed the game, the evidence does seem to point that direction strongly. Confirm? Deny? Please don't say No Comment.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Was there any coordination between the H-scenes in the paths to keep the sexual encounters different and varied?
Not really. I mean, we did keep track of that, but nobody actually gave any fucks about it and just made the H scenes as we wanted and what worked for the stories, so keeping track was kinda pointless.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Byne wrote:Do the events in other paths still happen if you dont follow that path?

For example, does Rin still do the art exhibition if you follow Shizune's path? Do Misha and Shizune still have a fight if you are following Hanako's path? Does Lilly go back to Scotland if you're following Emi's path?
Yes, the stories are parallel. Obviously events instigated by Hisao might not happen, and there are some artistic liberties here and there. Will Rin do the art exhibition if Hisao is not there to encourage her and so on?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Speechless in Texas wrote:First off, the completed KS has very literally changed my life and my outlook on it. For the better. There are no words or actions that I can convey to thank you for the experience you given me. But here's not the place...

The rumor mill has speculated that Yuuko is Kenji's ex. Having 100%ed the game, the evidence does seem to point that direction strongly. Confirm? Deny? Please don't say No Comment.
We either put the "evidence" there either as hints, by accident or to fuck with you all. You decide what the truth is for you

Post by Guest »

Aura wrote:
IBlameRoadSuess wrote:I'm not really wondering anything about the game itself, but wondering if there were any plans to release the redone soundtrack from the full game.
Would be ridiculously awesome.
*Wants Red Velvet and Hokabi*
Yes.
Will this include the tracks in the promo vids?

I particularly love the one for focus.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Do you guys have a timeline for the events that happen in each route and how they line up in terms of time? If so, could you share it? Because if you don't, fans are probably going to try and come up with one anyway.
KeWano

Post by KeWano »

Further going in on the question on the soundtrack, I don't know if it has already been asked, but will it contain the music from Mike Inel's videos? Espicially thinking about the piano piece in Hanako's video, since it doesn't seem to appear as a track in the game nor the in the Extras section.
"I’m trying to experience. People probably don’t do this enough." -Rin Tezuka.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

sporkaganza wrote:Do you guys have a timeline for the events that happen in each route and how they line up in terms of time? If so, could you share it? Because if you don't, fans are probably going to try and come up with one anyway.
Yes and no. Feel free to patch up one if you like. There will be inconsistencies.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Was Hisao's sweatervest based on any one in particular? One that I could... perhaps... buy somewhere?
iamnuff

Post by iamnuff »

i have a question,

when i load the main menu, i have 3 pictures of hanako and one of hisato,

is this normal? why just hanako? or does the game KNOW what route i am playing (reading what savefiles i have?)

EDIT: just noticed that all of the pictures are chapter pictures. does it just show the pictures for every chapter i have completed?

feels stupid for overthinking things.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

iamnuff wrote:i have a question,

when i load the main menu, i have 3 pictures of hanako and one of hisato,

is this normal? why just hanako? or does the game KNOW what route i am playing (reading what savefiles i have?)

its a little strange to open the game and see her before i even press load/new. likes she was waiting for me to come back :(
The little cards visible on the main menu correspond to which acts you've completed. So yes, it reads your progress.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

Now that so many people are talking about the full game, have any of the writers noticed comments that made them want to go back and change something in their path?

and

Was there an official team of beta testers, or did you all just look over the game yourselves before release?
Valneron

Post by Valneron »

A question that might have been answered before, not sure, can find any source.

But with the release, will any merchandise be released? I'm not the type to flaunt in public with this stuff like shirts and etc, but I do enjoy posters and the like.